George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Mar 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Oh there are many times that we dup each other in playing one theme but nobody ever complains about looking at George/Nick :) and we never tire of doing the same themes over. You never know what winning picture it will be from one Ward Girl to the next :)

And how do we find them? A number of us make our own caps from the DVD's we own. Others snag from us and other sites. If you do snag and use any of our caps we jsut ask that you leave our names on them :) Most of us use photobucket to house our pictures in. We've got sub albums in sub albums in sub albums :lol:

2. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Well, it's been a great Canada Day [​IMG] with Nick, but all good things must come to an end.. I just need to stop :drool: and actually pick a winner here!

Runners up:
    NickyFan - love his hands.
    Jacquie - I like the lightning, and of course, the adorable guy.
    Mefallit - very handsome, and perfect for the theme.
    PrincessJ88 - gorgeous smile.

Winner:
    Blackflag - so much Nick/George goodness! But this has to be the winner. :adore:

3. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

4. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

Congrats blackflag on the win.

First set:

One
    Two
    Three
    Four
    Five
    Six

Do you consider the morgue to be part of the lab, blackflag?

5. Jacquie

Congrats on your win blackflag :)

Nick in the Lab coming up

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

I took the layout room to be part of the lab. If that is not ok just enjoy the scenery :)

6. blackflag

Yup, I consider the morgue part of the lab. :) And yes Jacquie the layout room is fine (with the amount of time Nick spent in it this last season it was one reason I chose this theme.).

But not interrogation or PD. :) (even tho sometimes I'm not exactly sure on if PD is part of the lab building or not! ;))

Susan

7. Jacquie

8. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

I get confused by that sometimes too. They should include a diagram of some sort or even a map in the dvd.

Anyway....second set:

Seven
    Eight
    Nine
    Ten
    Eleven
    Twelve

9. NickyFan

NickyFan Coroner

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Congrats, Blackflag! :)

I've looked at the pics and hope not to dupe, but my mind and memory aren't what they used to be! :lol:

Lab 1
    Lab 2 The break room's in the lab, right? :D
    Lab 3
    Lab 4
    Lab 5
    Lab 6

I see by Nickyfan's pics that I need to get on capping Grissom Versus the Volcano! :drool:

11. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

12. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Hey Raynn...just a reminder. Posting back to back within 24 hours is discouraged. Within the 24 hour timeframe you can still edit a post to add content. If it's been over 24 hours, then you are free to post again. :)

That said, of course in the picture threads editing wouldn't help because you wouldn't be able to add more than 6 links to your post. But most of the time someone will come along and post behind you so that you can post a second set. :)

Soooo...I haven't gotten a second set in yet, but instead I'll ask everyone for their opinion on something. :D Given the choice, which of these two cards would YOU order??

Card 1
    Card 2

14. blackflag

In my honest opinion - I have no idea! :alienblush: I love the pic for card 2 but Nick seems to blend into the dark background too much in it so I guess I'd go for card 1 where Nick is more easily seen. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately my time with Nick has come to an end. :(

Your runners up:
    Raynn - who could say no the emotional Nick. :(
    Smokey - gotta love a man who's not against looking up what he doesn't know. :lol:
    Jacquie - I was expecting the one where he's holding up the pic of the car! :lol:
    Raynn again - hate the ep title but oh did Nick's expressions make it worth watching! :drool:
    NickyFan - such concentration :thumbsup:

That leaves me with a quandary...

The 2 pics I wanted posted were posted by 2 different people. :eek:

That leaves a very close second to Jacquie. I don't know what it is about Nicky sitting there on the light table but I :adore: it. And I'll be forever grateful for Nick & Catherine giving us a rundown on what happened with Jekyll up til then as I wasn't paying much attention to it. :alienblush:

[​IMG]
    Princess with what was probably George's favorite episode. :lol: I'm sorry he didn't get to go to the golf course but they would probably have had troubles getting him back to the studio. At least they let him hit some balls. :lol: Not only do you get to watch a race tonight but you get to watch it with Nick - Enjoy yourself Princess. :devil:

Susan

15. Jacquie

I like Card 1. Mind you no matter which card you use you may get your purchases free with all the clerks :drool: over your card :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.