George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks! He sure looks angry at that sandwich, doesn't he? :lol:

Welcome back, misscranberry!

Hope you're feeling better soon, Princess!

I certainly enjoyed my Nick time, but it's time to bid him farewell. :( But all of these delicious white shirts make the separation less painful. ;)

Runners up....

Jacquie - Gosh...I want to touch him too! :D
Princess - Holy freaking...!!! :drool:
Blackflag - Oh man, do I love the look in this episode! :adore:

That leaves the happy camper today as....NickyFan for this drool-worthy double shot, front and back! :drool: Have a good time!

Awww ladies I am so soo sorry for letting you all wait that long :( It was a busy school day and I had to go to the library for new books too :rolleyes:

Thank you, Mom for sending Nick my way :D

Now you ladies need a theme... you know I just got an email where I was told that a certain store has CSI seasons on DVD very, very cheap... and I am playing with the thought to buy season 5 :drool: But I am not sure yet...

How about you convince me??? :D

So lets see your best season 5 pics of our Nicky :)

Up to 12 in about 24 hours.

Happy hunting, ladies :)

Now you ladies need a theme... you know I just got an email where I was told that a certain store has CSI seasons on DVD very, very cheap... and I am playing with the thought to buy season 5 :drool: But I am not sure yet...

How about you convince me??? :D

So lets see your best season 5 pics of our Nicky :)

Season 5! :drool: :drool: :drool: I love season 5. It was the first season I bought. :lol:

My first 6 reasons to buy season 5:
1. Snakes
2. Mea Culpa
3. Grave Danger
4. 4x4
5. Crows Feet
6. Who Shot Sherlock?

Susan

It's time for me to send Nick on his way again :(

But now I'll definitly buy season 5 :D Thank you all for playing, ladies :)

So now you all should know where Nick is heading to...

Princess because he has this sweet look here :adore:
Mom because I would like to make funny caps :lol:
Jacquie because of the smile to die for :luvlove:

and so the winner has to be blackflag, because your pic reflects all the great Nick moments this season has :) God, I really need to get it! :D

Have fun with Nick, blackflag :)

Thanks NickyFan. Nick got here pretty quick! :lol:

But now I'll definitly buy season 5 :D

That's good. Season 5 is well worth the purchase for a Nick fan. :)

Have fun with Nick, blackflag :)

I intend to! :devil: :devil: :devil:

So, a new theme (before something drags me away from the computer again). I want Nick or George only wearing black. (if you don't have enough it can just be black in the pics.) Up to 12 in 24 hours. :)

Happy hunting! :guffaw:

Susan

We have this little battery powered lawnmower which we brought out to get the blade sharpened because I don't have the strength to put it back on tight enough (and waiting for my brother to do anything can take forever). It cost $21.00 total - $6.00 to sharpen the blade and $15.00 in labor! :eek:

My time with Nicky has come to an end....

Who knew 24 pics could make things so hard! :lol:

Your runners up:
NickyFan - Nice strong arm. Buzz growing out. :drool: :drool:
Smokey - some intense Nicky chocolate :adore:

winner.gif

Princess - but for which one?
There's Snakes which is always a winner, or this nice little smile fromThe Grave Shift or maybe I should go with something from
this season. But I think I'll go with the best scene from last season or should I just call it the best Nickisode from last season. :lol: Congratulations Princess for making it hard on me to choose just one. ;) Enjoy your time with Nicky.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back