George/Nick Syndrome Ward Pics #38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes men in tights :devil: :drool:

Just A Walk In The Park is good but cheesy. One of the best parts in it is the shower scene :devil: :drool: a wet George with only a towel :devil: almost as good as the trailer scene with Phil's arm in Evel :devil:

Well a shower scene excuses the cheesiness! :guffaw: I remember the arm part in EK. Oh, how I gawped at the television... :)

Shorty (Monte Walsh) will always be my favorite non-CSI George character. :luvlove: Closely followed by Adam in Just A Walk In The Park. George in glasses! :adore: Then Gus (The Spring) and I'll admit that Evel grew on me once I'd seen it (but the hair! :eek:).

The time has come to give Nick up to the next lucky lady.

Your runners up:
Jacquie - I do prefer the other shirt but season 5 buzz...:adore:
Smokey - glasses! :drool:
NickyFan - wonder if Ray ever gets the feeling that Nick doesn't quite trust him? :shifty:
Alyshea - butt shot!!! :D You almost win Nick with this.

winner.gif

Princess - One of these day I'll have to figure out what I like about this cap sooo much. It must be that his entire body makes for a nice profile. :devil: :devil: :drool: :drool:

Thanks Blackflag....wasn't expecting to see Nick again so soon.

Well after reading that tvguide article and after watching tonight's episode your theme will be Action!Nick!

He could be running or something that requires an action of some form...picking up something, walking....be creative. The usual 12 in 24 please.

Have fun ladies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back