George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day everyone :)

congrats on winning bookgirl :)

Happy Birthday George. I hope all your dreams and wishes come true :D :beer:

Oh and a post what we want to theme :) I love it but what I really would love to post would probably get me in deep trouble :D so I'll play it safe and post my second loved theme pics :)

one
two
three
four
five
six

Speedy, I was really trying to win with that cap! :lol: But I think it was better off that I didn't. I'm not sure Nick is ready for 12+ inches of snow that we get by 5pm tomorrow! :wtf:

I wasn't going to post till later, but, since egeria just posted a whole bunch of my favorites I thought I should post my first set before going out into our getting white world. :lol:

first set:
one
two
three
four
five
six

Susan

One Other Thing guys before we go further... *put the rags away*

You know how you all try to be helpful (which can be good) by making a random post just so someone else can get their sets in, you know the posts where you actually say thats why your posting? That really needs to stop. I am sure that everyone will be able to get their sets in and on time, by being patient. These threads are going fast again and we need to slow it down. Discussions no problem but random-ness is more or less like spamming and we want to avoid that (and the hose) so lets take the thread slow and steady and not do anymore extra helping posts. ;)

Good Morning y'all :) I know for some of you it's good afternoon and maybe even evening :)

I saw commercials for Thursday's show last night and oh does it look good for a great Nick episode.

In light of the fact that it's darn nippy outside today I think some buzz is in order to warm the place up. And we're not getting the snow that some of you are. Sorry about that :D

just right for rubbing
trying to explain to Keppler the finer points about open Nick and buzz
sorry Sofia but we do like this combo
the rendezvous point is here ladies I don't know what we're meeting about but count me in :)
*thud*
a little something for blackflag as I know she's getting the snow :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back