George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second set...which came to me as I was walking to work and then I panicked thinking someone must have posted these already!

:lol: You crack me up with how excited you get about all this! :lol:

I hope I don't miss anyone. I was all set to post and then realized some of my cap tabs had closed. :(

Wow...I really loved all of these! :adore: So in truly no particular order....

Egeria - for your rear view Gum Drops pic...love that whole scene!
Yoshi - One of my old favorites! Haven't seen it in a while!
Stokes4Me - I could stare at this all day! :drool:
Princess - made me :lol:
Jacquie - Must...swoon!
Bookgirl - Oh, you do pay attention, don't you? :D
Blackflag - Mmmmm....another fave!

And now for the
Winner-1.gif
.... Speedy for this "fabulously dressed and waiting for me to meet him for our date" pic! Have a good time! We practiced those tricks Egeria taught him, and he's getting really good at them! :lol:

happy.gif
Yay, I have me some Nicky!!! :devil: Oh the things I could do!!!!! :devil:

Lets see, a theme. How about those hodgepodge photos. You know the ones you don't think will ever fit a theme.

Oh, you know the rules. 12 in 24. Happy Hunting Ladies!

No, I must get back to that drop dead, gorgeous Texan

Congrats Speedy! You'll be enjoying Nick no doubt about it! :devil:

Not sure I can join in on the theme as I am a bit busy setting up a birthdayparty ;) for Sunday but at least I can produce some "mugshots" that have been discussed over at Texan Charm:

Mugshot1
Mugshot2

Might only be able to get one set in today as I have a friend visiting I haven't seen for a while - I don't think they quite understand my obsession here :alienblush:

:lol:

You obsessed :eek: Now I would never say that :lol:

Congrats on winning speedy

Hodgepodge coming up

just because it's been far to long since we had a Little Stoker theme
knocking knuckles
an artsy pic
since you asked for 'Hodgepodge' how about Hodges
head ducking theme
dancing with a beautiful woman

Stokes4Me thanks for the desk pics. I hadn't noticed the desk change as I was busy looking at the mug :) The only reason I can see for the moved furniture is a 'fairness' in sharing the office. In the first pic with Mandy, Nick's furniture says 'I'm in charge'. It's the first thing you see in the office. Greg and Riley are shoved to the side. I think with this new arrangement, Greg and Riley's desks are more noticeable. This way the office is shared. At least this is the way I see it.

Some chocolate to keep things legal :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back