George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blackflag, where did you get that picture of George with the drink? And what it he drinking? I can't tell.

Congratulations speedy :D

Looks like I'm back in time to get serious with the caps.

Groaner.gif

heh heh

one
two
three
four
five
lashes! :luvlove:

Congrats on winning speedy. Not the picture I expected to win but that's what makes us who we are :)

I picked the one I liked best. That's how we still do it, right?

Sitting this one out, Speedy. I worked this morning and napped this afternoon, so I'm a bit too far behind to check for dupes and catch up.

Congrats on winning speedy. Not the picture I expected to win but that's what makes us who we are :)

I picked the one I liked best. That's how we still do it, right?

Oh course that is how we do it but sometimes you see a picture and it's like that's got to be the winner. So when I saw speedy's name I figured that was the pic that won. Then I saw the winning pic and it was a bit surprising that was all.

Thanks. I got it here on this thread. You should find it either page 23 or 24 or could be 22 and you can't miss. He is a hunks and won the best sexiest man in tv guide.

I guess it's almost time to give up that hunky Texan!

We had a good time and...ummm...well....he's going to need some rest...before...well...you know...until he's ready to go again! :thumbsup:

Let's get to it then:

Jacquie look his hair is growing out and some beautiful Open Nick
Yoshi just look at those lashes peeking out
Blackflag just so darn handsome
Egeria ok, who doesn't want to snuggle up to him with him putting that coat around you, keeping you warm with his body heat and...ok, I better stop there
Princess profile, black clothes, lines :drool:

Now, I have to choose between two. Stokes4me or Bookgirl, Stokes4me or Bookgirl. What's a girl to do!

Well, Stokes4me, you're the runner up with this beautiful cap. Chocolate, buzz, jaw, lines, oh...what a Texan Hunk!

I guess that leaves Bookgirl with this gorgeous pic. The buzz, open Nick, chocolate, white shirt, makes me just want to :drool:.

Great, now I gotta get out the bucket and mop.

, Bookgirl! Remember, let Nick rest a bit!

Thanks Speedy! I'll be sure to let Nick rest...for at least a few hours :D

But while he's taking it easy, lets not forget all the hard work he does. So for this theme I'd like Nick, George, etc with muscles :)
You can post any kind of muscle you would like, being used in any way you'd like :devil: 12 in 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back