George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which leaves our winner as....ta da....Speedy! Because it's one of my all time favorite outfits AND one of my all time favorite scenes!

So he hit the road a while ago and should be there anytime.
zsmiley_617.gif
Enjoy!

You too, one of my favorite outfits and scenes too! :drool:

It was so nice to come home and see this gorgeous Texan was waiting for me!

So without further ado, I won! I won! I'm roping
femalecowboy.gif
him in and gonna have my way...:devil:

Oh, guess you need a theme, huh? Alright, how about a serious Nicky! 12 in 24 hours!

Happy Hunting!

Good Morning y'all :)

It's a Saturday, I'm off and it's Spring
yeah2.gif
we know now that if we get anymore snow it won't last :) :) :) can you tell I'm happy :lol:

Congrats on winning speedy. Not the picture I expected to win but that's what makes us who we are :)

So now you're getting serious on us, eh! :)

this was for Warrick of course he's serious
serious about a serious issue
whether Nick knows the victim or not he's serious when it's young people
just down right serious about his job
a serious turning Nick
serious but oh so hot looking

Jacquie, blackflag, speedy, your avis are so HOT :eek: I think that might have been why I spent 6 hrs at the ER last night...I am alright, more tests to be had however I do feel as if I am hung-the-h*ll-over so a few :drool:worthy pics of Nick will be the right cure for me!

Second set:

Last edited:
Jacquie, blackflag, speedy, your avis are so HOT :eek: I think that might have been why I spent 6 hrs at the ER last night...I am alright, more tests to be had however I do feel as if I am hung-the-h*ll-over so a few :drool:worthy pics of Nick will be the right cure for me!

Stokes4Me when we have a hot guy to work with the avatars are oh so easy :D Also I hope you're OK. Not good news to hear you spent some time in the ER. Did you see anyone looking like this there :drool:

blackflag I like your avatar and speedy I forget to mention how georgeous you avatar is. Both are oh so :drool:worthy.

some more hotness that is George :devil:

Stokes4Me when we have a hot guy to work with the avatars are oh so easy :D Also I hope you're OK. Not good news to hear you spent some time in the ER. Did you see anyone looking like this there :drool:

Thanks for that Jacquie ! I didn't see anyone looking like that in the ER however someone was sitting next to me in the waitingroom looking something like this and I suppose that's why they had to do another take of my EKG...
th0202h_22.gif
For Stokes4me, hoping you feel better very soon

Aww, you're so sweet bookgirl! Thanks! I do feel slightly better, all the hottnes in here does me good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back