George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhh I'm drowning in my Nick fix...so good to be online again! Going back over all the posts in the Ward...my jaw has taken up permanent residence on the floor!

Did I mention I have this pic as my mobile phone wallpaper?

:drool:

Ahhh I'm drowning in my Nick fix...so good to be online again! Going back over all the posts in the Ward...my jaw has taken up permanent residence on the floor!

I know the pics have been so great as usual! I've been adding to my collection of Nick pics. I cannot wait for a new episode on Thursday. I rewatched The Grave Shift on On Demand the other night. I think it's my favorite Nick-isode this season yet.

Well, all good things must come to an end. But it's been a glorious 24 hours. :D

Heyyyy....where were Yoshi and Speedy? :shifty: Nine players this time, and all very worthy entries....droolworthy, that is! :lol: So here we go...

Stokes4Me - for your angry Fannysmacking pic
Blackflag - for your close up Unbearable pic
Kristine - so young and hot! :)
Egeria - sleeves over the hands...you know me so well!
Bookgirl - so do you! :lol:
Jacquie - he's just waiting for it, isn't he? :devil:
Jacqui - getting tougher! One of my faves.
MyFutureCSI - very close! Criminy! The vest, black clothes, dark hair and eyes... :drool:

So that leaves me handing Nick over to Princess with this oh-so-close-you-could-touch-him pic that shows off the classic nose with just a hint of mystery behind those shades. :adore:

So enjoy! And I'll see if I can recuperate this evening from my 24 hours. :D

Well this is a shock.....I wasn't expecting this at all. So this means you need a theme.....well, it was rather warm today thank goodness. Except now the ice is melting and going into the cellar but I digress.

I would like to see 12 of your best short sleeve shirts in 24 or so...it could be later. It all depends on what time I get online tomorrow night.

Congratulations Princess!
I feel like we're having a temporary heat wave around these parts. Tomorrow it's a high of 50F, holy cow!
thholycowsmile.gif

First set:
polo
button up
under a vest
form fitting
back view
questionable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back