George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^ looks at post above. Does everyone's previous post have to be quoted :confused:

I'm just curious, is there new rule regarding quoting the previous post? :confused: *goes to search*. I certainly don't want to get in trouble if there is.

No it has to do more with net etiquette. I guess I should have said the whole previous post. Instead of quoting the whole previous post just quote the parts that you want to respond to.

Hot dog! Thanks, Bookgirl! I knew that pic would come in handy one day. :lol:

You know, I heard a bunch of commotion outside earlier and wondered what it could be. :lol: Now, I think I'll go to bed a bit early. :devil:

While I'm doing that, you all can look for pics of Nick's (or whoever's) pearly whites. That's right. It's a teeth theme! :D 12 in 24 hours will do nicely, thank you.

By the way...does anyone know what it means when you are doing laundry, start a load, then walk by the washer as it's running and notice that you left the clothes on the floor instead of putting them in the washer?? :rolleyes:

By the way...does anyone know what it means when you are doing laundry, start a load, then walk by the washer as it's running and notice that you left the clothes on the floor instead of putting them in the washer?? :rolleyes:

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw: They only thing I've done is put the clothes and soap in the washer and forget to lower the lid. :wtf: Needless to say it took a lot longer to get that load done, since the washer won't start with the lid up. :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm going to my first set, but dang, this is going to be painful. I just burned part of my palm in the oven and it really, really, really, really hurts!
crying.gif

teeth
teeth 1
teeth 2
teeth 3
teeth 4
teeth 5

Yup, I was right, that HURT!!!! Boy, it's going to be fun working tomorrow! :wtf:

I haven't actually done that! :lol: But I figure you've lost it. Time for some rest. ;)

I actually picked these out an hour and a half ago. But this is Monday morning - trash day, kids to school - I'm just getting back to post them now!

Theme pics:
teeth #1
teeth #2
teeth #3
teeth #4
teeth #5
teeth #6

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back