George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening Ladies :)

I've had a bloody awful day so I'm posting some random Nick because I can.

That's better :luvlove:

I don't know about you, but they made ME feel better! :D Hope you evening is better than your day.

Yep, let's go with the runner up. Calling Princess!! :)

Evening Ladies :)

I've had a bloody awful day so I'm posting some random Nick because I can.

That's better :luvlove:

I don't know about you, but they made ME feel better! :D Hope you evening is better than your day.

Yep, let's go with the runner up. Calling Princess!! :)

Sounds good to me, though we'll be waiting for awhile, since she's probably sleeping right now. :shifty: Well, if she's a good girl, she's sleeping right now. Hmmmm, maybe she's having an all nighter studying for a test. :)

Hmmm....tough one.

How about if Kat hasn't posted by the time Princess next visits she sets a theme? Which amounts to much the same thing i suppose. (Is a little brain dead atm lol).

Whaddya think Ladies?

eta Glad to be of assistance Smokey :D and the evening's been much better - well the last few hours anyway :lol:

Hmmm....tough one.

How about if Kat hasn't posted by the time Princess next visits she sets a theme? Which amounts to much the same thing i suppose. (Is a little brain dead atm lol).

Whaddya think Ladies?

That's a good idea. But maybe the person who ran the last theme should make the decision?

Of course, if we wait long enough, our keeper of the Ward, Destiny, just might make that decision for us! just a random Nicky

Nice pics lady, but Yoshi, your avi is so beautiful!

Hmmm....tough one.

Whaddya think Ladies?

eta Glad to be of assistance Smokey :D and the evening's been much better - well the last few hours anyway :lol:

Oh, now this look (both pics) could be the new li'l stoker! What shall we call it?? :)

And yes, your avi is nice!

Jaunty cap!

Hmmm....tough one.

Whaddya think Ladies?

That's a good idea. But maybe the person who ran the last theme should make the decision?

Of course, if we wait long enough, our keeper of the Ward, Destiny, just might make that decision for us! just a random Nicky

speedy and Yoshi I think this is both a good idea :) We could even ask Destiny to select a theme for us and let her pick the winner. She hasn't done that in ages :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back