How are all the Ward girls today?

Here's my last set:

mad
modified car
Madison Mason :D
Who's your momma
mouth hey, i wanted to use this pic, so i was grasping for straws :lol:
math homework what can I say, he looks like he's doing his homework

Thanks for the explanation, Yoshi. It's a stunning picture. I had forgotten it was Armistice Day there. It's Veteran's Day for us here on Tuesday.

Kristine, I so wish you could be here baking cookies for me today! :lol: After days of unseasonably warm, sunny weather, today is cloudy, gray, and cold. Such a sudden dose of reality. It's rather depressing. :(

So let me go on a search for things starting with "M" to brighten my gloomy day.

First set:

Mirage Okay, not really, but that's what I'm calling it. :)
Mug
Mask
Moon
Mirror
Magnifying glass

So Smokey can post her second set.

I don't know what's wrong with you people. I had all 12 of my pics picked out by 7:30 this morning. Of course I have no life whatsoever so it's easy. :lol:And Jacquie, consider yourself lucky. Pooky has not adjusted to time change yet. :(

Susan

Last edited:
Oh Steph! You look so pretty! Glad you had a good time. :) I'm going out on a limb and asking...is the guy in the second pic your date? And who's the lucky guy with the harem of all you ladies?? :lol:

Nick was all dressed up and waiting for you, but he doesn't mind being stood up as long as you had fun. :lol:

Oh Steph! You look so pretty! Glad you had a good time. :) I'm going out on a limb and asking...is the guy in the second pic your date? And who's the lucky guy with the harem of all you ladies?? :lol:

Nick was all dressed up and waiting for you, but he doesn't mind being stood up as long as you had fun. :lol:
Aww, thank you so much Sweetie. I actually didn't take a date. You're going to laugh, but the guy in the second pic is actually a teacher... :lol: But my auntie thought that he was my date, so you're not the only one who made that mistake. :lol: But he is cute. ;) I have a little crush on him... The guy surrounded by all of us girls, is another one of my teachers... All of the guys, except for the one who's lap I'm sitting in, in one of the pics are teachers [except for my Dad who's wearing jeans and a t-shirt] (yeah my parents commented on how young they all are...), the guy who's lap I'm sitting in is my friend Stephen. :D But yeah I did have a great time thanks.

Aww, Nicky I'm so sorry for standing you up, especially when you look so Handsome all dressed up. :D

In season 8 I spot Mythbusters but I'm too much of a newbie to post pics and I can't do screen caps to save my life, maybe someone else can get a decent pic from that scene?:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back