George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#28

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You too? Especially when they're marked as your friend and the name is completely different. It's like who the heck is that and you have to click on the name to see. :lol:

Thanks Yoshriek, now I can post my last set.

One of my favorites
    and sunnies for good measure
    suit 9 :(
    suit 10
    suit 11
    suit 12

2. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I know! I keep having to look at the locations to figure it out, especially if people have changed their avatar. :rommie:

I keep wanting to post new caps, but we all have the exact same ones! :guffaw:

3. PrincessJ88

PrincessJ88 Coroner

as for the coveralls, I thought they looked darker but I wasn't sure. I think I noticed they had changed was in Drops Out....Warrick wore them (oddly enough)

seven
    eight
    nine
    ten
    eleven
    twelve

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I too love the name changes :) I hope we do it again at Christmas. It will be interesting to see what we can come up with then :)

SmokaHauntUs why would anyone complain about the same pics :)

5. Smokey

No complaining here! :lol:

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

*waves* Hello Ward girls! Those are some mighty fine pictures you got posted in here! Nick looked great in the premier episode. I need to go watch it again. I want to get back to playing but I need to go cap the new episode first apparantly. LOL! Do all of you own all the DVD's and that's how you get so many capped? I don't own any DVD's just bought a few episodes off of Itunes but I need to stop that before hubby freaks out on the bill! :rolleyes:

Anyone care to join in the alternating banner challenge? It's for LV this time! Nick thinks you should. ;)

Thanks to Smokey for reminding this lost soul how to post pic links again! You rock!

Last edited: Oct 12, 2008
  7. Smokey

No problem! Yay for Kristine visiting again! And I've entered my banners. :)

Yes, I have all the DVDs, but it takes a while to get them capped. I keep getting...distracted. :D

8. Jacquie

Kristine most of us own the dvd's and we are using various programs to cap the pics :) We've been busy Ward Girls this summer :) blackflag rented some of the seasons from a video store so she could add to her collection. There are other ways than itunes. I can't say for anyone else but by all means if you see a picture that I've done and you like it please add it to your collection. Just leave my name on it is all I ask :)

I would enter the banner challenge but I have no idea how to do alternating ones. I like them plain and simple most of the times :)

Staying on topic :D

9. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Smokey, why was I thinking of you when I was capping? :lol:

Someone can't believe what we spend our time looking at

10. Smokey

Hey Cap'n! Alternating just means that the challenge alternates from LV to NY to Miami. Right now we're on LV. The banners are just regular banners. So send in some entries! :)

:guffaw: See??? We all have the same ones! And I know you were thinking of me! :lol:

11. Jacquie

Well in that case I may have to see what I can do. I've never made a banner before :D

chocolate to stay on topic :)

12. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I used to do Netflix, maybe I should start that up again!

The alternating in the sig banner challenge just means that one time the challenge is LV, then the next it's Miami, the next NY, etc. It's not animated. You should enter! Nick thinks you were confused and thought alternate was animated. Not sure though!

Thanks for all the welcome backs! And thanks Jac-o-lantern (I love it!) I'll be sure to snag ones and make sure to leave your name on 'em!

13. Smokey

Kristine, before I succumbed and bought all the DVDs, I rented them by the season at Blockbuster for something like $9 for the whole season for a week. :)

And of course, you're welcome to snag any of mine as well.

Old pics are good too!:lol:

14. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

15. Jacquie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.