George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Bookgirl. Great pic, of course!

I'm going to sit this theme out.

What can I say, I'm just getting tired of some things on this board and Rogen just hasn't been his self since being put under on Thursday (He seems better today, so hopefully he'll actually eat) and so, I'm just not myself today. Oh well, no big deal.

Besides, Blackflag stole my idea :wtf: to use the chocolate from the McKeen scene. :guffaw:

I am loving everyone's Halloween names. Very creative girls.

And the pics so far? va va va voom (alright, where the heck did that come from? :lol:).

Jac-O-Lantern, your "slight different pic from Blackflags", is the part that gets me everytime I watch it. He's lost his best friend, his brother and it just makes me cry.

Congrats Bookgirl. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. Gonna sit this theme out. Currently takeing a short break from studying which I need to get back to soon. Also love everyones Halloween names. :bolian:

Thanks for the sugar fix ladies. It was much appreciated.
With no further delay…

Runners up:
GNRfan aka EvilDeadSlayer right? This is one of my all time favorite chocolate pictures
Jac-o-lantern Dark and moody, perfect for Halloween
Adoraboo_Crazy Chocolate, buzz, suit- so hot
Princess I love the sassy look
Yoshriek Even almost upside down chocolate is yummy

And the winner is Blackflag! Not because she posted new pictures (even though they are :drool:) but with this stunning little number which for some reason totally made my knees weak

Jac, I like your idea for my hallowe'en screen name, after I post in here, I'll get right onto getting it changed. :D Sorry to hear you're not at yourself Speedy. *Hugs* Hope everything's ok dear.

Thanks AC! I really appreciate that. Rogen finally ate today and seems more himself. He's been driving me NUTS all day. :lol: Yup, back to normal! :)

Congratulations Blackflag, great pic! All you ladies posted some great pics. I really needed the chocolate today.

Hey ladies (and gents if theres any, and if not why not?)

thanks for the lovely pics!!!

I snagged some of them!

My best though of George is when he was in Cannes, damn such a lovely relaxed smile!

Aww, the one where Nick/George is crying is fantastic. My favourite!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back