George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight it's being particulary annoying! It's been freezing up and kicking me offline constantly. :(

Second set:
helmet
hand
hot coffee
haircut
haste
holster

Jacquie, yes they take the hardwood trees down if they're on the list. Basically the only tree we loose is the silver maple in the front yard and it's a city tree anyways. They'll clear out the woods behind us but that belongs to the house on the next street over which is where the actual quarantine line is. :thumbsup: When dealing with the feds nothing can be easy.

Susan

Last edited:
Well, I guess I'll get my last set in since I'm sitting at work :scream: when I shouldn't be :scream: because of a bunch of idiots :scream: including someone on my staff :scream: who is ignoring his cell phone and is going to get it on Monday. :scream::scream::scream:

hallway
hands
hands
hat
hands wanna make sure Smokey gets her fill :lol:
hospital

Hey guys! Nice pics! Especially all the hand shots, except you guys have tried to convince me in the past that some of them aren't really his hands. :lol: I still think I can tell. :p

So let's get down to the winners. Runners up....

Bookgirl - Nice view, and clever use of an "H" word!
Speedy - Mmmm...nice t-shirt!
Kat - One of my favorite pics and one of my favorite hand pics. :D
MsCath - Nice hat/hankie combo! :lol:
Cap'n Jacquie - He's just giving it away here, isn't he? :devil:
Yoshi - Very close...love the look!

And the winner is....ta da! Blackflag with a very Handsome shot indeed! Congratulations! Sorry I kept Nick for just about the whole weekend, but I'm sure you've got some Sunday "chores" he can help with. ;) Enjoy!

ETA: Oh my. The Cap'n's gone to the dark side! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back