George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say hello to Kat and FieldMouse here. Ehhh... my manners and think that Poles are hospitable:lol: Anyway, hello, hope to see you more often, not only lurk...

Time for the challenge results.

Honourable mention is going to blackflag! My fave is closeup one with nice blue background and pretty expression on Nicky's face.

And now runners up:

Smokey I don't need to explain why I like this shoot:lol:
MsCB I know, there's this ugly sweater but I really like it... Maybe Nicky's hiding something?:devil:
Jacquie again sweater and can't stop thinking what is he hiding;)[/url]
bookgirl awesome shoot! It was really close to win it[/url]
Yoshi that one was close too...

And the winner of the challenge is... Speedy and this awesome pic! I just love his expression here. Just beautiful:D

So Speedy have fun with Nicky and be nice and gentle:devil: And I promise I won't even try to speed... lol, I hope so, but luckily roads in Poland are full of holes:guffaw:

Jacquie: Thanks!:) Oooh, very nice pictures! Thanks again. Okay!:)

Blackflag: Thanks! I sure will:)

Speedystokesgirl: Yum!:drool:

Congrats on winning speedy :D

Weronika I must apologize for spelling Deirdre wrong. I'm a real stickler for how Jacquie is spelled so I'm usually more careful with others names so have some chocolate as an apology :) I'll even have something special for you once I get some caps done :devil:

I won! I won! Thanks Deirdre!

Ok, I've come up with an idea for a theme. I want pics of Nick, and just the Nick, outside. Outside pics please! :drool: Lets say....oh you know the drill... 12 in 24-30 hours. I have a few things I have to get done tomorrow.

Now, I need to finish my work, Nick is sitting here patiently waiting for me.

Happy Hunting Girls!

Weronika I must apologize for spelling Deirdre wrong. I'm a real stickler for how Jacquie is spelled so I'm usually more careful with others names so have some chocolate as an apology :) I'll even have something special for you once I get some caps done :devil:

You know how to appease me;) Can't wait for caps:devil:

This time I won't take a part in theme pics. Tommorow morning I'm going to a one day trip:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back