George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #27

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Jul 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Yoshi I love you icon :lol: and Greg I didn't vote against you. I needed my Votes to keep Nick going :) I sure you can appreciate that :D

2. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Kat made it Jacquie - I thought it appropriate for the moment :lol:

Time for me to hand over Nick *sighs*

;)

Choices were really difficult, too many people posting loads of my favourite shots then making me laugh as well :D

So, in no particular order - unless I make an issue of it :p

MsCB not so fond memories of a place I used to work lol
    blackflag I'm more than happy to share my noodles
    Smokey the comment and Cath's face :lol:
    Jacquie wish all the shop assistants looked like this :drool:
    bookgirl we have dress-down Friday - but I look like that most of the time lol
    Speedy can't recall the comment but it doesn't matter cos Grrrrrrrrrr! *is shallow*

The winner of the big guy for the day is *inserts Jacquie's drumroll smiley she never remembers to save* Deirdre because I'd love to see this smile every day - at work, rest or play.
    Mostly play......

Anyway - I've sent him headed off east for you. Have a good time.

3. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Yay! Thank you so much Yoshi! After the breakfast I even didn't think about something more:lol: Oh my, need to get ready for Nicky:p

Challenge, challenge, challenge... Hmm... Next theme... Think... Think... :guffaw:

Ok, this time next season challenge - 4th season please! 12 pics in 24 hours

Ohhh, can't wait for pics but now I'll be a little bit busy with my Nicky:devil:

Happy hunting ladies!

ps. LOL, today I was a driver:D

4. Jacquie

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  5. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

You're telling me. Now Deirdre don't do what I did or they'll start calling you speedy too. Congrats on getting your license and for winning.

So, as usual, work is driving me nuts. I come in Monday where my GM has forwarded an email to me. It seems that corporate has me scheduled to go to Milwaukee next week. Funny, how the plan your life and don't let you in on it. :wtf: Anyways, this just keep going back and forth, back and forth. Then it's lets have her go the week of 8/11. My GM doesn't want me there on Monday or Tuesday, so that leaves Wed-Fri. Fine. So with one of the heads of Tech support and the magazine I need to go to, we settled on next Thursday, 8/7. Then my GM forwards an email to saying I thought this was settle. I read that things have changed. :confused: Ok, this is getting a little ridiculous. Email the one I've been talking to and he's like, umm, that's news to me, I'll check it out. Then I get an email, along with others, from the VP of Finance and he says, yup it's changed. And I still DON'T KNOW when I'm going or where I'm going. I know I have no life, but I do have to make arrangements you know! I have a staff to prepare and a dog to take care of. I mean first I'm staying overnight, then just going up one day and now it seems I'm staying overnight again. Will you people please make up your minds!!! :scream: All of this so I can train some people and learn about their magazine.

Sorry, had to rant.

Now on to theme pics:
    XX
    Feeling the Heat
    xx :drool:
    Eleven Angry Jurors
    Coming of Rage
    Eleven Angry Jurors 1

6. Jacquie

Oh speedy first off we could never call Deirdre speedy. It would get too darn cofuzzing having two speedys to talk about. I think I would call Deirdre 'Light' Footed Louie :D And oh speedy your work sounds like the pits right now. Why don't you get Nick and his friends to sort it out for you. I know it's not you but I'd call in sick tomorrow and enjoy the day in The Ward :) I wouldn't do it but it does sound fun :)

Here are the rest of my theme pics before I head into work

Eleven Angry Jurors
    Eleven Angry Jurors
    Coming of Rage
    Coming of Rage
    Grissom vs the Volcano
    Invisible Evidence

Now to round up the gang so I can go to work. They are not going to like going inside but Tough it's our house not theirs :)

7. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

8. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

9. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

10. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

11. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

12. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

Speedy not that it'll make you feel better but- I'm being sent to Vermont with one of the cottages of kids I work with. The cottage workers choose it as their vacation and our admininstration decided someone from the therapy staff needed to go. Somehow I ended up the lucky one. And now it's been decided I get to drive too- 12 hours :scream:. I'm not completely bummed about going to Vermont as I've never been. But I so wouldn't have choosen to drive or be the 'responsible' party on the trip.
    Can i survive a week away from the Ward? We'll see!

Nice theme Deidre!

First set:
    Eleven Angry Jurors
    Credits
    Feeling the heat
    Homebodies
    Assume Nothing
    No more bets

13. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

14. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

15. Jacquie

bookgirl I hate to be the bearer of bad news but A Little Murder is from season 3 :)

Now Yoshi can post her second set :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.