George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#25

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Christopher just got back in school from his heat exhaustion. He missed the entire week last week! :eek: You should have seen him - he had deep, very pronounced red circles around his eyes that even the doctors couldn't figure out and spent the majority of the week sound asleep. He gets out on Wednesday at 2:30pm and Victoria gets out on Wednesday at 11:00am.

Knew you'd like the caps. :)

I got 64 caps from Crows Feet and around 60 when I did Snakes. I was surprised that I got more from Crows Feet than Snakes considering that I like Snakes better. :lol:

Dr. is more interested in Catherine than him!
    Make a muscle Nicky. (got plenty from this scene :lol:)
    Always check your math!

Susan

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

4. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Afternoon all :)

Gorgeous caps Blackflag, especially the chocolate. With that and Jacquie's neck shot, I'll be doing a body parts file in my photobucket shortly lol.

Which was this pic I believe.

I found this which might answer that question. There's a few from that same interview in the scroll down section on the right. I've not seen any of this interview before and the change in all of them is huge.

I just might have to mess on that site a little more in future.

5. Jacquie

Kristine yup that is Carmine Giovinazzo :) As far as I know he's the only regular actor of any of the shows that has appeared in all three shows. And that is because I'm assuming he appeared in the cross over with Miami. That's the only episode on NY I've not seen.

for all those Danny lovers :D

Yoshi thanks for the link with the interview. I loved the just packing heat line :guffaw:and oh yea George Nick is certainly not a nerd. Jock scientist all the way :)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  6. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

7. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i kow it enticed me very very much ...lol

8. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

Babs that video is so cute. You can tell he is nervous and doesn't know what to do in between questions. It's a cool interview too.

Suit picture! :D:D I think this is one of his best suits.

9. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I'm here! I'm here! Criminy! As Speedy pointed out, we went out to dinner last night, and when I came home I had no cable TV or internet. So I waited about an hour and it wasn't fixed, so I called them (or rather, I called some rep in another state on an 800 number). :scream:

Then three hours later I called them again, and they said it should be fixed "within the hour". I just went on to bed. So I wake up this morning and it's STILL out! :censored: Believe me, cussing does not begin to describe what I did!

I called them again, which was like :brickwall: . So I went on to work, where as you are all aware, I have no internet. My neighbor called me mid-morning to tell me it was fixed.

And all I could think of last night and all day today was, "I hope they aren't waiting on ME to post a theme!" :lol: So so sorry. And even worse, Speedy, was that I couldn't email my chapter! I had it done about 24 hours ago but couldn't send it. :(

So sorry for making you all wait. A theme...a theme...let's see....how about anything that expresses my frustration for the past 24 hours...this :scream: or this :mad: or this :brickwall: or this :wtf: or this :(.

Gee, I hate to be selfish and keep him even longer than I've already had him, but since I'm just a THIEF anyway, I will! :p 12 in 24 hours, ladies!

10. Marns

Marns CSI Level Two

11. blackflag

I was just about to put up all my new hand fetish pics that I've got to try and lure you out. :lol: In all honesty I was hoping all the bad weather across the country didn't get you. :(

Theme pics:
    first
    mildly
    annoyed
    then
    downright
    angry

Susan

12. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I know how you're feeling Speedy, my internet was being really annoying to, it wouldn't connect for like 2 hours, it was really annoying me, but then I kept clicking stuff and eventually it worked... So yeah, I know how you have been feeling the same way as you this evening...

First batch:

Confused,
    Annoyed,
    Then
    Anger
    Set
    In...

13. Jacquie

14. blackflag

Last edited: Jun 17, 2008
  15. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Congrats, Sorry to hear about your internet troubles Smokey, the stormy weather has been reaking havoc everywhere. Heres my first set. Sorry no creative names its been a very long day for me.

one
    two
    three
    four
    five
    six

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.