George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#25

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Basically it points out that my birthday is 1 month away! :angel:

It says:

Dear Mom,
    I want
    this for my
    birthday!
    Your Daughter,
    Susan

:lol::angel:

Oh, and ah, welcome back to the friendly confines of The Ward! :thumbsup:

Susan

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  2. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

Thanks for the welcome back blackflag :) and if I recall correctly your birthday this year has something to do with the number 4 and the number 0 but I'm not sure what order they go in :D and didn't you want 40 of these on your front lawn :guffaw:

3. Babs

Babs Pathologist

4. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Ohhhhhh :THUD: :THUD: :THUD: <--no icon worthy enough!

I don't think you're late unless I missed it somewhere too. Thank you, Babs!!! [​IMG]

5. blackflag

:drool: :drool: No. Hasn't been posted before now. :drool::drool:

Total thud worthy. :D I had headphones on when I clicked on that.:D

He's so adorable. Just a little fidgetty and nervous. :lol: I don't think he minds the red carpet or awards shows. It's the media and the questions that bother him.

Susan

6. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

Here's more from Monaco, think they've already been posted but they are nice close-up shots. If they are dups I'm sure no one will mind! George looked smokin' hot!

George
    George
    George
    And more George! :drool:

7. Jacquie

Oh Babs what can I say but thank you thank you thank you :) [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] I think you get the idea how appreciative I am. George looked absolutely georgeous but oh so nervous when he was talking about his family life. He truly seemed to be humbled by the whole press experience. George you are not boring. How dare you think talking about yourself and experience would put anyone to sleep this is the stuff us Ward girls are wanting :) I liked it when one of the reporters was referring to him as a modern cowboy [​IMG]

8. MsCatherineBrown

MsCatherineBrown CSI Level Two

Thanks for posting the video link Babs. He is the cutest thing ever and his voice always makes me swoon. CSI Stokes Girl thanks for even more pictures that make me all :drool:.

9. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

First, thanks to everyone for the sentiments. It was a real bad Friday and I'm feeling a little better. All of you and lots of Nick definitely helped out. And having Nick here really helped too.

Second, Jacquie, I'm glad you were able to join us and glad to see you're home safe and sound.

A special shout-out to Babs for the posting that video. I so was hoping somehow, someway we'd be able to see that. God, I could just die, he was so cute, so humble, so nervous, so wanted to get out of there. :guffaw: You can tell it was hard for him to talk about the Hell Angels story. You could totally tell he was back there and reliving it. [​IMG]

Now on to the results:

9 players. Wow. You girls did not disappointment me, all of you truly captured what makes Nick, Nick.

Honorable mentions go to Deirdre because he is so sensitive and Princess because Nick can lighten a mood.

Runners up, thank you Destiny for letting us post 7 pics to announce the winner:
    Blackflag unwilling to give into age. :guffaw: Love the look on his face.
    Yoshi I like how he never gives up and he will always be my hero, as well as, Cassie's
    Adorable_Crazy because he can be naive at times, but he has grown
    Bookgirl Damn, he is so cute in this pic and I love how he calls Dave, Super Dave
    MCB because he is always so humble
    Jacquie It was between this and the winner. He really does get disgusted by senseless crimes

And that leaves the winner to be Smokey . He gets most affected when the crime deals with a kid. This pic just speaks volume of what kind of character Nick is.

Now, let me know if I forgot someone or made a mistake.

So Smokey, Nicky is on his way to you.

10. Jacquie

There she goes stealing wins again :guffaw:I think I will just start calling Smokey MsThief :) yup that will work Nickly :guffaw:but congrats anyways Smokey :) Kids have and will always have a special tug at Nick's heart and I guess we know why kids hit him the hardest.

Speedy I also believe that George was reliving that night. Who wouldn't relive something dramatic in your life when talking about it. I also think he was reliving the time when he heard his father crying. As he said he was told to be a real man. George we love it when you show some emotions. I think still in this day and age it takes a real man to not be ashamed to show a tender side to them.

11. bookgirl20

bookgirl20 CSI Level Two

I'm only half way though and I have to take a break cause my internet keeps stopping and starting again. I'll wait till I can enjoy a not stuttering George.

But I've got to say- Holy crap! I can't blame him for being nervous: the language issue, all the cameras, the questions, and the fact that it is a huge event. I'm sure he anticipated and has been asked some of those questions before (Grave Danger much?) but how do you answer a question like "What's so great about Texas?" Um...everything? It made me nervous just to watch it.
    He did an amazing job, and [​IMG] Thanks so much Babs!

Congrats Smokey can't wait to see what theme you come up with this time :D

12. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Thank you Babs - I've downloaded that interview and will watch it tomorrow, I had friend call when I started watching and we ended up on the phone for 2 hours so I kind of lost track of it. That and the extra Monaco pics - bliss [​IMG]

Congratulations Smokey on the win :D

13. Yoshi

Yoshi Basement Moderator Moderator

Wrong thread! :eek:

Last edited: Jun 16, 2008
  14. Jacquie

15. blackflag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.