George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics#24

Status
Not open for further replies.
congratz on winning Jacquie. Join in next theme again. Finally the weather is great here so...gonna enjoy that ;)

Though I'd post, just incase you wanna post any more pics Speedy... :D Oh and Babs, I'm totally in love with your icon, that is such a cute pic. :drool:

needing to post some random Nick while you ladies are doing a great job with the pics. I haven't spoiled anything yet so I will look at them when I'm ready to post :)

Speedy thanks for the link the smilies
Canada.gif

A little something for MsHandFetish :)
a little something to remember blackflag who's still having computer troubles :censored:

Thanks for remembering me Jacquie. I just started getting links to work for the first time today! :bolian:

Thanks for that droolbucket pic Princess, that's exactly what I needed. I've missed so many pics online over the last 2 weeks.

I do know that they got another one of Nick over in the spoiler picture thread. It's from what should be the finale.

Hopefully I'm getting close. Yesterday I found what Victoria downloaded (at least I hope it's all). It got dumped in Temporary Internet files when she stopped it early, and they didn't get deleted when we turned off the computer. So far I've deleted 28 items that were downloaded on April 7, 2008 between 3:39pm and 3:44pm. I figure she must have done a bulk download to get so much in 5 minutes. :eek: Mom wants to wait until school ends in June to get the new computer, so it's another couple of months or so.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back