George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel free to drool, CSI_Kat. :lol: We all do. This is my second favorite theme. :D

Since I have to figure out how to do this by typing in the whole URL here goes nothing! :(

Reading this on TVGuide.com was the inspiration for the theme. :lol:

This is what I get to watch at 8:00 tonight. :p
This is what I get to watch at 9:00 tonight. :D

(You can use them if you want but I'm not guaranteing that they would be a winner. :rolleyes:)

Susan

ETA: I've got fresh made sugar cookies in the cookie jar for anyone who wants them. :D

Jacquie said:
smokey never worry about being original with the titles sometimes the titles come and sometimes they don't :lol:

Yeah, sometimes a picture says it all without words. :)

These you posted were all VERY nice!!

Yoshi said:
....and finally - I hope there's no duplicates, I've been interrupted about half a dozen times trying to do this. How very dare they :lol:

what can I say?

First of all how dare people interrupt your business on the Ward. Don't they know how important it is :lol: and secondly on What can I say? How about yummy :D

Can't let this get away
we almost forgot this one
a far away back
another side that needs to get posted
this has been a popular back
how about the back from a different view

Widdling this down to just 6 pics was not easy! :lol:

Your runners up:
Smokey - A nice rear view that I didn't have. :D
Stokesgirl - White shirt and vest - Yum!
Jacquie - I wonder if just watching it last night had anything to do with my choice? :lol:
bookgirl - perfect profile
Yoshi - Even from the back this warmed me up pretty good. :lol:

The winner is:
bookgirl - Would you believe it, I didn't pick the rear view. :lol: I liked this one when I found it so I can't help but to choose it. I just has something to do with the way he's standing there.

Things decided to co-operate today and make it easy for me to post the URL's. :)

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back