George/Nick: Syndrome Ward Pics #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Wardgirls! Remember me? I haven't posted anything in ages but I've been lurking about and drooling over all the hot pics you posted :D

Happy Birthday Jacquie! I love the 'Snakes' pic you posted, it is so hot when Nick speaks spanish :D

Hello and welcome to the Wards Drool Worthy Awards

Nominees in the category of "Made bookgirl swallow her tongue" are:
Stokesgirl I adore jeans photos. And this is a very good photo to adore.
Jacquie Cool car and confused Nick, great combination
Smokey Crouching is a wonderful thing
Yoshi Oy! Two of my fav things- long sleeved tshirt and coffee
Stokesgirl So close! Cause it makes me think of warm weather, and calming waves, and vacations, and ... yeah right I'm so full of it today.

But the award goes to... blackflag Call me sacreligious but sometimes the only thing better than a half naked Nick is a fully clothed one.

Good Morning Ward :)

It's another cold day here in Toronto but by the weekend it should be on the plus side and we should be able to get away wearing this. But by next week the long range forecast is for this which means we could be seeing a bit more of this as the temperature starts to rise.

Congrats on winning blackflag and I'm glad you have some peace and quiet back :) The parents here aren't so lucky as the kids don't go back to school until Monday.

I almost didn't include that one! :eek: I had forgotten about it. I almost used Nicky swimming instead. :lol:

New Theme ..........

I want Nick / George / his other characters from the back or side . You know the ones I like! :D Limit's 18, winner tomorrow (probably around 28 hours). By then I'll need them just to warm me up. :D

I'll also need them to keep my sanity. The Instant UBB Code box is freezing my screen every time I click on something in it. :mad: I have to type in exactly what I want to use the URL (or bold, etc). Hopefully tomorrow it will work and I won't go insane just trying to post the winner. (It did this to me last week but came back the next day.)

Susan

Nice theme!!! I will be drooling and snagging from these. I do have a banner I made with some these backside pics you all posted awhile ago. Your postings help my icon & banner making!!! :lol: :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back