George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all...I'm here! :D
Been working funky hours. Wow, it has been quiet in here. I thought there would be tons of posts!

Ok, how wrong is it that in softcakes "funky shirt" pic above I practically dove at the screen when I saw he had a ring on his LEFT hand? Only to notice it's on his second finger...not ring finger...whew!

I need to get out more!

McStokes said:
I thought there would be tons of posts!

So did I. I think it's because Stoky hasn't posted in a while. Where is she? :confused: I don't know.

Nicky this killes me. The Nick-emotions in this episode.. :eek: :( It's just a bit too sad.

OMG :eek:I come back form France and you've all gone to a new thred (i think its a conspiricy the same thing happened with Texan Charm) Congrats on the new thred YAY more space for Nicky pictures :D :D :D I missed you guys and lush pics btw they made smile when i got back (specially as i thought the plane was goona crash ARGH scary i needed Nick to protect me with his srong accent and muscels he he he )

And YAY finally I managed to set up my Avitar I have an identity at last and it has Nick in it :)

Welcome back Swami! Paris must have been lovely...I am quite jealous of you Europeans and the ability to just "hop over" to amazing cities!

Well, I guess New York City is pretty cool too...but when you work there in the capacity that I did...not so fun!

OK - I'm here. It was a very tough decision. McStokes, despite the fact that only one is on this list I snagged half the pics you posted. Jacquie, how many of your pics did you get from me? A lot of those were looking familiar.

Your runners up:

Marns - I think this is why the ring is bigger now. He can sit there and turn it on his finger when thinking.
Babs - Wonder if they helped.
Softcake - I'd like to do that for him. :devil:
McStokes - This is better than the ones I meant when I said pointing. I didn't have it.
Softcake - You took the hint and almost won. :D Just 1 of the pics I was thinking of for this theme.

Your winner is:

Jacquie - I'd forgotten about this scene. I like Nicky as the boss, and telling the underlings what to do.

As we say, Nicky is in your hands Jacquie. Have fun! ;)

Susan

Can someone please figure out the weather for me. Today it's 66 degrees out and on Saturday they are currently saying a high of 29 degrees and a possibility of up to 4 inches of snow. It's March. I know winter started late for us but I don't want snow. :(

Oh happy ward dance with nick leading for a very slow dance :D I won. Thanks blackflag :) I also enjoy Nick as a leader. He seems to do it naturally. So for our next theme lets have Nick and company looking confuzzed. For bonus points come up with a reason why he's confuzzed :) The limit is 12 and I will hopefully announce the winner in 24 hours. Our internet connection seems to be wonky the last 2 nights at the dinner hour :mad:

Sparky I'm glad I could brighten your day with the one more button pic. Oh how I would love to see one of those things pop on the show :devil:

blackflag no way am I going to try and explain your weather. Our weather is just as nuts. I was so enjoying receiving our delivery today and not needing 5 layers on to keep me warm. 3 layers and thoughts of Nick were all that was required today :)

Yeah Paris great thanks McStokes snd I'd love to see New York (never been) but i guess with your job you must see the worst of it but still I bet its amazing.

I'm so sad my avitar was too big i had to get rid of it :(

And well done Jacquie on winning *claps* and great theme he looks so cute when he's confuzed :D confuzed Nicky pics coming right up

Jacquie, the old saying around New England is "If you don't like the weather, wait a minute and it'll change." Right now we are 3 degrees higher than what the high is supposed to be and starting tomarrow morning we're in a winter weather advisory. Now they're calling for 6 to 9 inches.

Theme pics:

Hey, technology can make some things easier.
Someone remind me why I'm lying on a hard stone hearth staring up a chimney!

Now I have to go look for some more.

I've had my breakfast and found some more theme pics.

I thought we were taking my car.
What's my number doing on Pig's phone?
Is that Gris in this pic?
Why is my car such a mess?

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back