George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I hope no one minds, but I have to post the winner now so I can actually eat and sit for 2 minutes before court tonight...man, what a day. Testifying, shift and now I get to fight with ticket holders! (I'm whining, I know...sorry!)

So, here are the runners-up:
NickGreg love the blue shirt and the looongg fingers!
Jacquie love the eyes, and I get to see the ring that I love too!
Elsie which is what I looked like after court this morning!
Cathwillows this will be me tonight beckoning my little charges into court to convince me why I should reduce their charges!

And the winner is....
Stoky! It has all the elements I love...the buzz, the suit, the eyes and smile, the ring, long fingers...SIGH! And people tell me I'm like Calleigh (even though I have red hair) so...I had to pick that one!

Congrats everyone!

hey congrats on winning Stoky
clapsmiley.gif

that is a lovely pic!
LoveHearts.gif

nick is your hands now, so please be nice to him and give us an awesome new theme! i know you can do it! ;)

huh i don´t believe that i´ve won? with this pic? Thanks McStokes you gave us a so nice theme and i love too Georges big and nice hands *sigh* and btw. i think George were very happy take your in his arms insteed Calleigh ;) red hair and green eyes are very beauty and cute. And you can every time here whining it´s ok, you make an really hard job we all proud of you :D big hug from me
knuddel.gif

ok, i think we make an easy theme Nicky-George or other characters of him let me see what he is "thinking" 12 pics and 24 hrs. have fun cathwillows thanks ;)

I am so checking myself into the George/Nick Sydrome Ward!!!

Everyone who put pictures on, thank you so much!! They are all so gorgeous. Thank you.
If anyone wants, I have the cutest picture of Nick together with Greg. I would post it, but I don't know how (I'm new on here), so if you would like to see it, don't hesitate to contact me.

McStokes wining is allowed in the ward as long as we all get to do it :)

Congrats on winning Stoky that is such a nice pic :)So you want to see what Nick and company are thinking, eh :)

I wonder if Stoky likes my hair now

I wonder how my big bug scene will go
Oh great just when I'm trying to put being buried behind me Sara has to go and bring it up again
oh can I really get Hodges in trouble :D

eta I removed a pic that Yurek posted first but I'm leaving the caption the same
hm I'm wondering if I can get a neck rub in this ward Yes Nick and anything else you want rubbed :devil:

:lol: thanks and nice to see you´re here Yurek oh it begin really funny with you´re both i mean Yurek and
Jacquie oh btw. i like his hair, it growns up and that´s nice my hair is not longer than his :lol: and Yurek that pic make me happy and giggeling his face cute and funny it´s my new Desktop backround

i'll post some theme pics later.
and welcome animequeen23 hope you have fun here. please use the edit button on your post to change it and don't double post :)
and to post a pic you only have to copy the url, click on the url button under the box where you write a message and paste it in. then you can name it like "greg and nick" or something like that. that's it :D
hope that helps

animequeen23 welcome to the ward. First off please don't double post. Use the edit button to add to your post if nobody has posted after you. I hope that makes sense. Now how to post pics. Click on the reply button and it will take you to the next screen. Click on the URL on the panel underneath the screen for you post. Enter your URL for you pic and then enter the name you want us to see like 'Nick's lovely eyes' or something like that. I hope this all makes sense. After awhile it becomes second nature to post pics :)

yes and also from me sorry i´m so slowly today animequeen23 welcome here. Jacquie gave you a good explain

cathwillows time enough ;)

eta: Jacquie oh yes i´ll giving him the neck rub :devil: i do this very good

Hi all :D

bean a wile, since George's birthday actually, i have bean so busy, i'm tired, haven't had time to come in till now, nice to see all of you :D

and I have been looking at all of the pics, he's so cute, I just love him :D

ok well hopefully I'll pop in on Wednesday, and maybe try and compete in a the, because it;s so much fun, and i miss it.

so peace out all :D

SMW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back