George/Nick:Syndrome Ward Pic Thread #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
woohoo! i'm back!
it's done! and now i don't want to clean any part of that flat again in at least one year! :lol:
but when i come here and see the pics everything is fine again :)

:lol: the name for you speedy, is fit and propper :lol: good to see you´ve done the cleaning. Now i´m off for awhile and look later. :) will the new pics editing for bigger size.

Morning, Ward.

I would normally say good morning but there was nothing good about this morning. I woke up with a nasty headache and even looking at new pics of George didn't help :mad: but the headache is finally going away :) Thanks for those pics by the way :)

Marns the temp in Toronto this morning was a chilly -22C and that doesn't account for the wind. So we are talking COLD!

Will go hunting for more hand pics to post for the theme :)

Oh my God.. oh my God... *faints* Officially I'm still in a business meeting, we're taking a cigarette break for those who need it, I'm taking a Ward break because I need it :D And what do I see? New George pics! Aaaah! Thank you!!!! *huggles everybody down to the ground*
I hope I can wipe that smile off my face when I'm back in the meeting - wouldn't be very appropriate ;)

Edit: Aww, Jacquie, hope you'll feel better soon...

bad maple! ignoring nicky like this! i should be punished for my absence. erm, McStokes? can nicky and i borrown some handcuffs so he can teach me a lesson i wont soon forget? :devil:
but i still managed to get here to see the new pictures :D his hair is absolutely perfect like that! i love that length. looks better on him with the way hes filled out a bit over the last year. he looks tanned and refreshed too. as much as i love the guy he was looking a little tired and worn out recently. nice to know he can bounce back so quickly :D

Stoky and Marns do you mean me with speedy?
if so well i could live with that...i'm speedy gonzales, the fastest mouse in mexico! :lol:
arriba arriba andale!

eta: Marns i have no problem with being called speedy! if you like it then please, go ahead ;)

24.gif
we make each other laugh!
that last pic is soooo
happy_17-1.gif
you are right, there is a certain similarity!
i can't say anything else because i'm so laughing right now!

Jacquie poor and hugs for you
knuddel.gif

get well soon :)

Softcake hope new pics helps also you a bit ;)

:lol: and what i´ve seen there SwamiCSIaholic oh that´s really funny and let mit *giggles*

cathwillows yes i mean you with speedy ariba ariba andale :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back