Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

new thread title

• Time stands still when you're having fun!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Chicago's finest

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • We steal toasters too!

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • We are Gary's girls

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you all see Gary's PSA after the show? I loved it...loved the whole ep.

Is that Of Mice and Men up there? I got the audiobook from the library with Gary reading. I don't care what he's reading, I just love to listen *g*

Did you all see Gary's PSA after the show? I loved it...loved the whole ep.

Is that Of Mice and Men up there? I got the audiobook from the library with Gary reading. I don't care what he's reading, I just love to listen *g*
the PSA almost made me cry. I have no Idea why. it just sort of did. P.S. I listen to OMAM and Travels With Charlie every night while I sleep :D

Wow, this thread has been dead a little bit so just to bump it up, i was on the france forum again! (they really do have some really sexy pics :D) and came across this one which i thought was funny...

gaz.jpg

What a lucky man eh? with all those beautiful women :lol:

Wow, this thread has been dead a little bit so just to bump it up, i was on the france forum again! (they really do have some really sexy pics :D) and came across this one which i thought was funny...

gaz.jpg

What a lucky man eh? with all those beautiful women :lol:

Too bad the picture is gone. I'm not sure I know what it was. :(

couch + Gary.... 'nough said... :devil::angel::devil:

and real quick before I go to bed, I've been spending quite a bit of time with my three boys, Mac, Spence and Dan, and I thought I'd share a little :D

spence-grab-hand.gif

Spence-kiss.gif
you would take it that way haha love the .gifs! did you see what I wrote on your wall?

That love making scene was very believable. It wasn't just ''UH,UH,UH..and done'' :lol: but still, we all wished we was in her position tho right?:drool: :drool:. Oh god that lick! i wondered where he was going to go with that lick :lol: did he lick her arm or...something else ? :devil: it's hard to see in the dark. And did any of use see the tongue kiss?, it was either in the short version or full version...

Tonguekiss.png

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:... I have never seen Gary do tongue on tongue kiss haha :lol:
Sorry about the quality of the pic, the kiss only lasts for seconds

BEST kiss of the movie--probably BEST KISS EVER from this guy!

couch + Gary.... 'nough said... :devil::angel::devil:

and real quick before I go to bed, I've been spending quite a bit of time with my three boys, Mac, Spence and Dan, and I thought I'd share a little :D

spence-grab-hand.gif

Spence-kiss.gif
you would take it that way haha love the .gifs! did you see what I wrote on your wall?

That love making scene was very believable. It wasn't just ''UH,UH,UH..and done'' :lol: but still, we all wished we was in her position tho right?:drool: :drool:. Oh god that lick! i wondered where he was going to go with that lick :lol: did he lick her arm or...something else ? :devil: it's hard to see in the dark. And did any of use see the tongue kiss?, it was either in the short version or full version...

Tonguekiss.png

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:... I have never seen Gary do tongue on tongue kiss haha :lol:
Sorry about the quality of the pic, the kiss only lasts for seconds

BEST kiss of the movie--probably BEST KISS EVER from this guy!
the tongue kiss? what about that kiss he gives whatserface in Reindeer Games? when they're in the pool and he's taking off her suit at the same time?
can't you see the picture penguincity? if u can't here''s the link.

http://i1191.photobucket.com/albums/z469/Jessicacumbo1994/Gary/gaz.jpg

BTW, I am now following you on PB.
hmmm... I like that one :D oh, to be a.... is htat a cheerleading squad?

yeah, that picture is showing the groupies he has and they following him everywhere :lol:

give me a G
give me a A
give me a R
give me a Y

What does that spell.... GARY WOO!

Last edited:
Back