Gary #8: Chicago's Finest

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Jade_Nolan, Sep 1, 2011.

?

new thread title

Poll closed Sep 15, 2011.
  1. Time stands still when you're having fun!

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  2. Chicago's finest

8 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. We steal toasters too!

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. We are Gary's girls

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  5. Women have reckless crushes on him..who, us?! nooo...*nods* yes

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Nothing like a hot sweaty man. Yummmm. Sorry, mind went in the gutter.

2. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

In 2012 Year of the Chief
Gary Sinise what made Honorary Chief Petty Officer of the Navy
Photos: 82

[​IMG]

3. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

Hello guys, got some new pics to share from a recent benefit concert [​IMG]
    Can we just take the time to appreciate the muscles and vain's and the checkered shirt that he seems to be now wearing on a regular occurrence? :drool: :drool:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Now.. it's obvious what you set your eyes first on this picture. That chest :drool: :drool: i am loving the amount of button's that are un done.
    I can now confirm that this defiantly sums up my conclusion that he is loosing weight but toning up :drool:

These pictures are from him being made Honorary Chief Petty Officer of the Navy with his youngest daughter Ella
    [​IMG]
    Awwww :adore: It's such a nice change to see him with his family and not alone.

[​IMG]
    Loving the hat Gary :lol:

[​IMG]
    Now you can *totally* tell that they're father and daughter :adore:

Credit's once again go to Jade Nolan's Garysinise central blog. There are more pictures from both event's on her blog.

(p.s i hope you don't mind me posting these pictures Rebekah.I know you have not got a lot of time on your hands visiting this with little Katelyn to look after)

4. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I think she has her mom's stature but I need to find that pic with Moria and compare. But you can totally tell they are father and daughter. :adore:

These pics are from one of the recent concerts, I've been kinda lazy posting them. :(

Just love that look on his face. :)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one is from the GSF FB site.

[​IMG]

5. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

I don't mind at all! Yeah, one blog is about all I can keep up with updating at the moment unfortunately.... :p So I don't mind in the slightest if you cross-post stuff :)

And I actually think Ella looks a bit more like her mother. Obviously she looks a bit like both of them, but when I saw the pics of her at the ceremony I instantly saw Moira in her.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And I loved seeing father and daughter together and clearly both seeming to enjoy sharing the event and being together. I love how in this picture she looks so amused with a touch of, "oh dad...!" :lol:
    [​IMG]

6. taylorgirl

She looks like her Mom more but so does Sophie .Mac looks like Gary's double when he was younger.

7. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

Ella & Gary totally have the same smile!!! :) Those are some great pics.

8. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Who do these hands belong to?

[​IMG]

Oh!! It's your hands. Such a beautiful ring. :adore:

[​IMG]

I know it's really none of our business but I can't help but wonder if they just bought each other new rings or renewed their wedding vows. I think that's so cute either way. :adore:

This was Martinsville in May.. You can still see the gold ring, I think it is anyway.

[​IMG]

Then when he came to SD on a secret mission in early June to visit our troops I looked at this photo here.

[​IMG]

To me it looks silver.

I did look at some photos when he was at Ft. Rucker and it looks silver to me.

[​IMG]

:adore::adore:

So maybe their anniversary is in late May and early June.

9. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

He's actually worn a Claddagh ring for a long time. It just looks like a band somtimes when it turns around. I know I have more pics from a while back with him wearing the Claddagh ring, but right now I only have my phone. I'll post them tomorrow when I get on my computer :) But I SO love that he wears that ring and not simply a traditional band. I think it's really sweet, not to mention the fact that it's Irish ;)

10. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Really? Wow, I just thought it was just a gold wedding band. Or maybe he turns it around to where it looks like a band? But regardless, I think it's cute either way.

11. taylorgirl

I find it cute that he wears it non stop and only takes it of for filming and he really has nice hands and it's a beautiful ring? How long have they been married for ? Is it 26 years ?

12. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I've never seen that kind of ring before so I thought it was way better than the traditional wedding band.

They were married in '81 and I think they've been married 31 years. So I thought maybe the ring was for the 25th anniversary.

13. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

I guess I just got a bit too excited about his ring. :lol:

This one was from a FB page of a photographer who was at the Biltmore hotel. Still trying to find pics from that event. She does have a website but you have to pay for the pics. :wtf:

[​IMG]

I have cropped Ella and Moria from one of the Vegas pics and put them together.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Maybe Ella's got her nose that I can tell and maybe a bit more of her eyes than Gary.

Does anyone know if Gary flies out to Chicago to meet his band then they fly together to somewhere in the eastern seaboard? I seem to remember that his band is based out of Chicago.

Like if they go to SC, maybe the band flies ahead of Gary and he meets them at the hotel? Or for Arizona, maybe the band meets Gary at a hotel.

Why am I asking this? I have no idea. :lol:

14. Jade_Nolan

Jade_Nolan CSI Level One

Because without any new episodes or news of any import, things are kind of dead? :lol: But wondering how it works with the band meeting up to do gigs is something I've wondered about too. For example, the Gotleibs teach (and I think they live) down at Alabama, so he wouldn't be the only one who's non-centrally located. I would kind of assume they have a rendezvous time and point at whatever location a gig is at.

15. Mac&Adam Fan

Mac&Adam Fan Pathologist

Found some pics on the net even though this was from GS' FB page that someone posted. It did direct me to her website. Hate it when they tell you to contact them for downloading photos when they post it themselves.

From the Biltmore from the 1st.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know he's a private person but I don't understand why when he posts a tweet about going somewhere like he did in Vegas or a movie he doesn't mention his wife goes with him.

And on his FB page he posted something about Juan getting a home and he will be there. So gonna watch the news tomorrow but I bet he won't get a mention.