Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for all the Gary pics. I'll try not to drool too much. :lol:

If you ladies go over to the NEWS Thread, there is a video about Train and the last episode of CSI. Pat Monahan had some really nice things to say about Gary. :D

Hey! :)

I have little early Xmas present to you! :D

Here's a links to youtube where you can watch Gary scenes from the Crime Story. It's from the year 1986 so he's 31 there. :adore::adore::adore::adore: God he looks to young and cute there! :drool::drool::adore::adore::luvlove::luvlove: I just wanna give him a big hug!!! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URuMtVyA100&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gncQQZBfPdk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GalqnfMMmxE

This last link is from CBS. There's a nice interview with Gary.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9ZdVLf3vbs
You have to watch it if you hadn't seen it already! :D
He's having a leather jacket and slight stubble there! :drool::drool::drool: I watched it three times! And now I'm starting to feel that my kayboard don't work anymore!!! :lol: He looks so damn hot there! :devil::devil::devil: If I'd not know his real age I'd say he looks a lot younger there! ;)

Last edited:
^ thanks for the cbs thing, the bit when he talks about how people don't know who he is but they do know who lt dan is is just great, he looks sooooo cute :D although it's a shame they only showed the last couple of seconds of baba o'reilly :(

i've got crime story on dvd, it's great - not just his ep, the whole thing is excellent, but yes, he looks adorable in it, so young and cute :D apart from in the final scene he has where he's dead. that's a bit less cute. he directed a couple of them too :)

:scream::scream::scream: you guys are killing me!!!!!! i'm at work and they have youtube blocked so now i have to wait HOURS before i can watch those!!!!:scream::scream:

*sulks*.......................

...............*still sulking*

:shifty::shifty:

not sure this will help either but he looks SOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUTEEEEEEEE :adore::adore::adore:

thanks for the linkies Sam!! :D:D:D:D:D *rewatches them*

*back at home having now watched :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool: clips multiple times!!!:hugegrin:*
first off, i don't think he's EVER looked his age!! I haven't seen a whole lot of his stuff he did when he was young, but he does NOT look 31 in Crime Story. *dies* he is soooooooooooo adorably handsome and sexy and cute!!!:luvlove::luvlove::adore::adore:

also, i found this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKwwh1Mq91A clip and of course just HAD to snag these two oh-so-typical-wonderful-Gary!!!:angel::hugegrin:

tlc01.jpg

tlc03.jpg

*dies all over again*:adore::adore::adore:

Good morning my fellow -sinister - girls!!!!

Dear Sam, dear Jade, thanks a lot for the pics and the links:
Young Gary as Howie is sooo cute.........:angel:,he is soooooo young... somehow I have the feeling I have to protect him.....

Both youtube-vids are great too. Gary smiling....:drool:
awwwwwww.....

And now, I fear I won´t have time to come here before christmas eve;
so I want to wish you all a merry, merry christmas and a great time, however you will call or celebrate it:

christmas-cards-04.jpg

I would like to send you all a xmas present with Gary wrapped inside - but because the lack of time (maybe next year ;)) this pic must do it:

Gary0018.jpg

Merry christmas Mr. Sinise and merry christmas to you all !!!!

BLUE :luvlove:

Hello! :D

O-ou...here we go again...:drool::drool::drool:

*THUD*

*Wakes up on the floor and wonderes what happened!* :guffaw:

Originally posted by Jade Nolan:
first off, i don't think he's EVER looked his age!! I haven't seen a whole lot of his stuff he did when he was young, but he does NOT look 31 in Crime Story. *dies* he is soooooooooooo adorably handsome and sexy and cute!!!:luvlove::luvlove::adore::adore:

Jade, thanks for posting those lovely pics! :bolian: I so agree with you that Gary doesn't EVER look his age. I mean I've watched most of his films and you can see there easily how young he looks. For example Stand and OMAM, hold on I count...yeah I remembered correctly, he was in Stand 39 and OMAM 37....I mean WHOA! :eek::drool::eek: It always shocks me when I start to think about it!:rolleyes: For example I always think when I'm watching OMAM that he's about thirty there...:p

In fact Gary is one of those few guys who don't look their age. I know quite a lot of men that are same aged as Gary and the difference is HUGE! :wtf::wtf::wtf:
I haven't ever seen 54 year old guy who is as good shape as Gary is!!! :drool:;)
Check this out! What would be better than man in a suit?!? :drool:

0013.jpg

Okey I have a Christmas present to all of you! Year 2009 is almost over so I thought to collect the best pictures together and put some Xmas theme there! ;)I hope this will light your winter evenings! :)
Untitled3-1.png

*comes running into the thread*

*slips because of the drool on the floor*

*crashes against the wall*

ouch...that hurt...where's the mop?

drool.gif

there, better...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! BLUE i'm so gonna make you a statue or something...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Gary0018.jpg

now i can die happy.:drool::drool::drool::drool:

and all the others pics are great too!!!:bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian::bolian:

Thanks for that video of Gary on OCC. My husband LOVES :luvlove: that show.

All the pictures are making me drool :drool: I think I'll step out now before I slip on the floor. :lol:

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!! BLUE i'm so gonna make you a statue or something...:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

Gary0018.jpg

yes, an eternal memorial or something!!!! :D i come here and BAAAAAM!!! heart attack #132 :drool::drool::drool::devil::devil: *struggles to sit back up* oi........:D

and yes, i will probably also be MIA for next day or two, so MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS fellow Sinister girls!!!! :hugegrin::hugegrin:

hey Sinister Girl i won't be here tomorrow so i'll wish you Merry Christmas now!!!!

and since tomorrow is Xmas i've stolen Santa's costume for a while and i brough you presents, hope you like them:

sexigarygarysinise29381.jpg

By hammer227 at 2009-12-24

i LOVE this pic!!

n5118670838125972303.jpg

By hammer227 at 2009-12-24

and this one too!!!

hope you'll have a great day!!!

*hugs all*

here is a merry xmas for you all, it's a bit of a scowl but that's kinda how i feel about xmas so it suits me quite well :) although now we know he has nothing against wearing one of these outfits, why didn't he do it in csi last week?!:scream:

merry xmas everyone :D

santagary.jpg

Happy Xmas Day to you guys! :)

Scooge
(Lisa) you've choosen a great pic! Reindeer Games! :bolian:
I haven't watched it awile! Gary is great as a bad guy!

*mind goes to pool with Gary* :devil::devil::devil:

I don't like Reindeer Games as film that much but as always seeing Gary there is a more then enough reason for watch it! :D

Two pics more! ;)
Sinise_Reindeer_Games_copia_2.jpg

That beard is sexy! :drool::drool::drool::drool: I'd wanna be on that woman's place! :scream:
Gary should have a beard more often. ;) I love the way it goes around his face. :adore::adore::adore:

"Yeah Gary! Show Ben Affleck who's the man!" :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back