Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sitting here trying NOT to drool all over my computer and :guffaw: at a couple of thoughts.
Thought #1--All dictionaries with the word "hottie" in them should include Gary Sinise as a definition of "hottie".:guffaw:
Thought #2--If my theory about the writers and producers of the 3 CSI shows sneaking in to Talk CSI as guests and new members is correct. Then if Gary, who has a producer's credit on CSI: NY, sneaks in and sees this thread. He's gonna think we're all a bunch of whack-job potential stalkers and get TROs against all of us.:guffaw:

^ i think it's unlikely, after all he did say that he thinks the concept of people living out their lives on the internet is "dangerous" and he doesn't do it, he lives in real life or something. ok he was primarily talking about 2nd life, but he referred to the internet more generally. in a way i'm quite glad because it implies that he doesn't read our ramblings about him. and if he read some of the fanfics that are around he'd probably be traumatised! (i quite like them, but it must be very strange reading such things about yourself, even if it is an alter ego/character...)

by the way, this is the cap from impostor that i like :drool:

Last edited:
Hello! :)

Originally Posted by *lisasimpson*:
if he read some of the fanfics that are around he'd probably be traumatised!
I believe that! :lol: I think if he read the posts over here.
He'll traumatised also!:guffaw:

I had an interesting conversation last Friday with a good friend of mine about curly hair.;) Especially men's curly hair. It reminded me that Gary has a naturally curly hair. :D My friend said to me that she thinks curly hair in men looks hot and it's a shame that they usually keep their hair short.:(
Somehow I can believe why. But still it's a bit shame since it looks cute!
Especially with Gary! :adore:

I have naturally curly hair also and it sometimes drives me crazy!:shifty: Many of my friends are jealous to me since they have a straight hair but I dunno...I guess it's this finnish habit of complaying things you don't have! :lol: There's both good and bad sides fo a curly hair...:rolleyes:

Some pics from Gary with curls! :hugegrin:
Sinise_shoot_003_2_copia.jpg

Sinise_shoot_003_4_copia.jpg

Ahhhhh I hate to see this thread falling down from the list!!!!!
359.gif

HEEEELPPPPP!!!!!
up.gif

We can't do this to our beloved man!!!!
365.gif

Here's one pic to remind us his charmness!!!

cute-Gary-gary-sinise-2200835-341-4.jpg

611.gif
083.gif
611.gif

looking at this pic i get to see so much of gary, of what makes him special... he's not just f*cking handsome! he's specially charming (gosh, charming men really get under my skin) and ellegant and.... oh, heck, the list would go on and on and on.

so i ask you girls, what do you most like about him? ;)

hmm what do i like about him? that's quite tough (not because there aren't things i like, it's just hard to quantify). well, obviously he looks quite nice, which helps ;) i think the thing i like best is his intensity - i like how when he acts he gets right inside the character, i love that he plays all kinds of different characters and all of them are totally believable. i like that he seems to be something of a perfectionist with acting, like it has to be just right, and he won't take on roles if he thinks they're not just right or at least can't be made just right. i would love to have seen more of the stuff he did with steppenwolf back in the day, i absolutely adore true west, it's my favourite thing he's ever done, it's so full of intensity and you can tell that both he and malkovich get 100% into it, i would love to have seen more of that - not that we don't see it in his films/tv, but on stage it's always increased (obviously i've only seen the televised true west and i imagine some of that is lost in translation but it's definitely there).

also i love it when he plays drunk roles - true west is one, and that championship season is another example of a great job of acting drunkenness (i had to act drunk in a play once, it's really really hard, even if you are used to being drunk!) - also in TCS i love his drunken cynicism, which is a contrast to his drunken desperation in true west.

oh and i love how he works so well with steinbeck material (because i absolutely love steinbeck) - OM&M is just such a great adaptation and is done so brilliantly. i reaaaally want to see his steppenwolf grapes of wrath but it is apparently impossible to find a copy (it was also televised).

oh yes, and did i mention that he's really quite hot? ;)

Last edited:

looking at this pic i get to see so much of gary, of what makes him special... he's not just f*cking handsome! he's specially charming (gosh, charming men really get under my skin) and ellegant and.... oh, heck, the list would go on and on and on.

so i ask you girls, what do you most like about him? ;)

Hmm...That's a tough one...:D Cause there's so much things a could say and some of them are hard to discribe I just LIKE HIM!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Anyway I have pretty much same things as Lisa. Intensity, acting perfectionism (One of the first things I noticed about him! ;))

Roughly I could seperate "outer" and "inner" things (bad choice of words sorry I can't think of better ones! :lol:)

Good looks is always a plus in my books, but I like that he looks rather normal guy and still there's something indescribable hotness in him, I just can't find enough words! :rolleyes:

Secondly what I've read and saw I like his personality. He seems a nice guy with a good sense of humor!:D It's funny actually cause he "seems like" a very serious person but I've learned that he ain't. :hugegrin:He makes me laugh quite often like when I watch his interviews etc. :lol:

Thirdly cause I admire him as a actor so much! He's definitely one of the best or not even the BEST actor I know! He's so talented and he really brings his characters alive! ;)

Finally...DID I MENTION HOW SEXY HE IS!?!?!? :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
....I think I didn't need to mention it...I believe you know it already! :guffaw:

^^
Wow...that pretty much sums up what I think about him, too-talented, charming, sexy yet ordinary underneath it all :)

If I had even a quarter of the talent Gary possesses...well, I'd be blessed. He's definitely someone I look up to :)

The fact that he didn't get his first major film role until he was in his forties shows that sometimes, talent will always win :)

*hero worships* :D

^^^ i think you guys described him perfectly! wish he could read those words (because i gladly did). thanks for speaking your minds up!

btw, do you have you gary-smile favorite pic? i'm trying to find mine... ;) nice weekend everybody!

Originally Posted by shippyangel: btw, do you have you gary-smile favorite pic? i'm trying to find mine... ;) nice weekend everybody!
Originally Posted by *lisasimpson*: voila! not only a lovely smile, but no shirt as well, happy? ;)

clicky:

Lisa great choose! :thumbsup: I love his smile in Forrest Gump, gives me a good reason to watch it again! :lol: and course not only his smile but that shirtless view :drool::drool::drool: makes me wanna jump to my DVD shelf and grab Forrest Gump and quickly search that part! :guffaw:

My favourite smile-pic...that's a hard one! :lol: Let's see...

*searches possible pics from the memorystick!*

Finally I found it! Mind you this one just ONE OF MANY! :lol:

11555.jpg

I like that shy smile of his.:adore: I guess it's a finnish thing cause we're quite shy to show emotions so that's why we like to speak with our eyes and hint of smiles, which shows a little but you can sense the rest. It's really interesting! ;) I think that Gary has some of those features, hmm... he would adjust in finnish culture fast!:angel: Besides the language barrier! :guffaw:

^^
Forrest Gump is defintely my favourite film :)-it was one of the first things I watched with Gary in it, before I watched CSI:NY, but I didn't make the connection until the end of the first season *doi*
I watched it last weekend with my sister and aunt, but my sister hates Gary, and makes fun of me constantly for liking him :)

i just watched the trailer for impostor (i've seen the film a bunch of times but never actually got to watching the trailer), and a whole load of things that happen in the trailer aren't in the film. i understand that scenes get cut and that's fine, but why put them in the trailer?! randomness. but it is another gratuitous opportunity to post this:

i just watched the trailer for impostor (i've seen the film a bunch of times but never actually got to watching the trailer), and a whole load of things that happen in the trailer aren't in the film. i understand that scenes get cut and that's fine, but why put them in the trailer?! randomness. but it is another gratuitous opportunity to post this:

maybe you watched the trailer for the directors cut version? like the trailer on imdb...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back