Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^ or you could join them for it, but you'd have to stand a little way behind ;)

2. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

*Tries not to get tempted to squeeze* :drool::drool::drool: Gary is just to yummy. :devil::devil::devil:

Some caps from Fallen Angel. Damn I'm jealous of the woman. :scream::scream::scream:
    Clickables!! :evil::evil::evil:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Sure.:lol: I think "that view" belongs to all ladies in here! :p

Nice tought Lisa! :D Only I dout I would be able to be further from him than my arm lenght! :devil::devil:

*Tries to reach...:evil::evil::evil:*
    :guffaw:

Jools,
    I see you share the same temptation as me! :lol: It is wayyyy too hard NOT TO squeeze....:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Great pics fron Fallen Angel!:thumbsup: I am too so damn jealous to that women!!:scream:

Gary looks so cute there,:adore: especially that second pic. Just a look at his beautiful eyes...*thud* :guffaw:I'd wanna cuddle into his arms and never leave that place! :luvlove:

Another back/side view!
    [​IMG]

4. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

definitely...

5. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it makes me sad because i believe my dad knows that woman or at least has met her a few times, he definitely knows her mother. i'm sure if he'd known this he could've persuaded her to let me do the film instead...:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:

6. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

7. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Aw, you're such a good mum, Sophia! Helping your youngest get a good mark. Let's hope she doesn't get freaked out when you start to drool everywhere and are staring all moony-eyed at Gary in the barn scene.:lol:
    My English class didn't do OMAM for GCSE, though another class did. I had to do Lord of the Flies. I bet the OMAM lot got to watch the Gary OMAM film too. My love for Gary could have started earlier than it actually did...
    Oh well.
    I agree that I could listen to Gary's voice all night long. I have listened to an audiobook he did called Travels with Charley by John Steinbeck, it was so lovely snuggling up in bed at night 'with Gary Sinise'.:lol::drool:

That would be so cool, I'd love to see that. He's done AMC, which was WW2, so ya never know....I definitely want him to stay on CSI NY for a few more years (I just love Mac so much) but maybe he could fit in a WW1 film one summer - I know Hill Harper, Carmine Giovinazzo, and Melina Kanakaredes have done some films while on hiatus from NY. Or maybe, after Gary finishes with CSI NY/it ends (some good time away from now, I hope) he could do a film. I know he's 54, but age doesn't seem to matter much now - Clint Eastwood and Bruce Willis are still going. Gary would fit the role of an officer or a sergeant or something in a WW1 film, I can just see him as the experienced older soldier. Gary's very big on the military, and I know he has military people in his family, I can see him being interested in such a film. That he's done stuff like AMC and Truman shows that he is interested in/can handle the historical, more serious and thoughtful kind of films/roles.

So many hot Gary pics, my fave is Sam's one with the lovely view of Gary at the memorial-thingy. :drool::drool::drool:

It's sweet that he went to the September 11th tribute thing. Very nice pics of him there.

I like how involved he is in charity events, or memorial-type events like the 9/11 thing. Also, though I don't agree with his political views, I like that though he's a Republican and a conservative, he's not a far-rightie (thank God). I'm so glad he's said he has no interest in running for President in 2012. I also found out he had been invited to speak at the Values Voters Summit 2009, but he's not on their list anymore, so he must have turned them down. I'm glad because it sounds like a very political thing, and some of their views a bit too extreme for Gary. It annoys me though that when some people find out he's a Republican, they act like it's a horrible, terrible thing. He's conservative, but he's not racist or homophobic or anything like that (some people seem to think being 'conservative' = being those things!) and while I may not always agree with his political standpoint, it doesn't bother me that much. He's more conservative than I am, but I think that fits with his age and personal beliefs.
    *rant over*

Last edited: Sep 26, 2009
  9. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

I've made an mother language essey from OMAM two years ago. God if I could I'd do it again! :lol: I remember it was hard to observe all things cause all I watched was Gary and his sexy body! :drool::drool::devil::devil::drool::drool: Anyway I got second best grade so it was worth to drool! :guffaw:

I may have mentioned this earlier but I'm not that interested in politics. In my own country we have now a terrible mess going on....Something about election moneys...:vulcan: I know very little about Republicans and Democrats. Only what I've heard in here and in TV. I have to admit my first opinon about Rebublicans was that what MacsLady mentioned. But I have to say I don't see Gary that kind of man. Course there's something about his political standpoint that I disagree but it don't effect my opinion about him. ;) I believe there's something to do with his age. I mean I'm 1990 cencury kid so my opinions about politics are very different! :lol: But since I love history it helps me to understand many of things that I'd not understand without it. ;)

Yeah I hope that Gary would do a movie again. It's been a while. But I believe since he's in CSI:NY I don't think he'd wanna do a movie. What I've read, shooting days are long and tireing. I've noticed sometimes watching CSI:NY that he's been a lack of sleep....I feel sorry for him. :(

Somehow I need some music now! :lol:

[​IMG]
    Ohh...I'd wanna play there next to him.:luvlove: Beautiful piano and beautiful man playing it! Maybe we could play with four handed! :lol: And our hands would brush together...hmmm...:devil::devil::devil:

And our hot bassist! :drool:
    [​IMG]
    Maybe I should learn how to play bass too! :lol: It looks fun and I've heard it's not difficult! ;)

10. Remke79

Remke79 Witness

nice pics again, has anyone seen the set pics i think its from the crossover epi, becauce laurence fishburne is there too.

nice butt pics also there.:drool:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2009
  11. Tequesta

Tequesta Rookie

I can't believe I'm going to say this...but I have never seen Of Mice and Men. Read the book a dozen times, but I've never seen the film:( *is ashamed*

The fact that Gary's a Republican has never bothered me-everyone's entitled to their own set of beliefs, and if I let that get in the way of the fact that I admire him as a person and an actor, then that would be pretty shallow :) and American politics is way more interesting than European politics:lol:

It would be really, really cool if he did another film. I heard a rumour a while back that they were supposed to be doing a sequel for Forrest Gump, but I'm not sure if it was anything more than just rumours, or if he was gonna be in it:confused:
    It's unbelievably easy-I played it for two years when I was in high school, and I have a thing for bass guitars...and certain people who play them *coughs*:rolleyes:

12. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

:drool::drool::drool:

I used to play Bass Guitar but gave up after having surgery on my left hand, now I play the piano instead. :)

13. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

:O wow, you must see it, it's great, and they keep it relatively true to the book - a few things are changed, but nothing that messes with the story.

exactly. what people believe is totally up to them, unless they're harming others (bring on the JS Mill! :lol:). from what i can tell i'm a polar opposite to gary in politics but that doesn't really bother me - hell, my best friend and i are polar opposites politically and we've been best friends for 25 years. as for US politics and euro politics - i actually think they're both really interesting, it's just how they're presented. US politics tends to be done loudly - ie lots of tv debate, people get quite heated and so on, whereas in europe there's a reserve, we see broadcasts of parliament where most of the people seem to be asleep. oddly enough voter turnout is probably marginally higher here than in the states, which is odd, if i were in the states i think i'd feel more inclined to vote because i'd have seen more interesting action! [/ot politics student]

i don't think he would while csi is going on and i suspect there are contractual issues as well, i doubt cbs/bruckheimer would be too happy if their cast were off doing side projects that might end up being commercial competition. side projects like the band make more sense, it's not a straight up commercial interest, and seems to be on an ad hoc basis, as opposed to taking up long chunks of time.

i know how he feels.... :brickwall:

yeah i heard something like that too but a while ago and nothing since. hmmm...

i've never really played bass but i love the sound of it. most of my favourite bands are heavily bass driven, and i have lost count of the number of bassists i've gone out with:lol: i played guitar in junior school (i was very young tho, quit when i was 9) and then did more MOR instruments: piano, clarinet. i tried on drums for a while which i *loved* but omg it was so painful. my hips are a bit dodgy and it really didn't help. but i liked drums best because, well, you get to bash the crap out of something and people think it's a good thing :D

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

You have to see it, you will die from the hotness of Gary as George!

I agree with both of you. I don't care what Gary's political views are, I admire and am attracted to him. Some people make such big issues out of actors' politics, but I don't really understand why it matters, unless their views are really offensive or harm people.

Back to Gary, I think you guys who say he won't do a movie while doing NY are probably right. But I'd LOVE to see a follow up to Forrest Gump, or see Gary in a WW1 movie once he's finished with CSI. But I do love seeing him as Mac (a weekly dose of Gary is wonderful!) so I hope he stays on CSI for a good while yet! He does look tired a lot, but also he always seems really excited about the show and enthusiastic about it, which is great. Also, I've read comments by Melina Kanakaredes, Kyle Gallener (Reed), A.J. Buckley, and Julia Ormond (Gillian whasit from s5) who all said how the chance to work with Gary influenced their decision to try for their various roles, which I think is really nice and shows what an admired actor he is.

I love that pic of him playing the piano! He's such a creative guy, but very down to earth as well. I'd love to see him playing the piano, or playing the bass guitar again, on CSI NY.

Re the piano, seriously, is there anything this man doesn't do? No wonder he looks tired, he's doing NY, the Lt Dan band, the work with the troops and OIC, attending events all over the place, and he has 3 teenage/young adult kids!
    I hope he got some time to relax with family/friends during the summer, he deserves it! He always seems really excited and full of energy in his interviews, though.

15. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i was watching impostor again this evening :drool: - i also watched the making of (dvd extra) which i'd not watched before, and omg gary looked sooo good in it :D i wish i could find a cap of it somewhere but i can't :( he was wearing a check shirt and white vest top underneath and i swear he had wet hair - maybe he was taking a break from the shower scene ;)

i've seen that film so many times but it was the first time i realised just how many of the others in it were people gary'd worked with before (plus his son, not sure if he counts as someone he's worked with or someone he just kinda knows a little bit ;)). i really like the fact that he seems to work with the same people a lot - it shows good chemistry and that he's a good guy to work with (or for if he's directing).

i also watched a bit of true west, again, because i swear i'm actually addicted to that one. i don't think i can go more than 4 days without getting a fix of that!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.