Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by MarineGirl#1, Jul 20, 2009.

?

Gary: we do need a name

Poll closed Jul 30, 2009.
  1. Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  2. Gary #6: Uncensored

4 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  5. Gary #6: Take my breath away

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

1 vote(s)
    2.4%
  7. Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  8. Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

14 vote(s)
    33.3%
  9. Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Gary #6: Pure Seduction

2 vote(s)
    4.8%
  11. Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

5 vote(s)
    11.9%
  12. Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

8 vote(s)
    19.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

^^ hear hear......

I agreed with you... better to have it at the bottom than right smack in the middle... But it will be nice to have a MQ pic without the watermark which is what I could find usually... only the HQ one that has watermark....

2. perlnoir

perlnoir Pathologist

3. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

:drool::drool::drool:

Very cool pic....

4. MarineGirl#1

MarineGirl#1 CSI Level Three

Ooha, much much nicer :devil::devil::devil: I can live with the tag below. At least the picture is good to work with. Thanks for posting it, Lisa. Snagged. :drool::drool::drool:

5. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hey, LISA !!

My doping before I go to the pumpkins..:rolleyes:
    Thanks!!!

Udonna:)

6. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

What is the biggest size (in pic) that we can post here???

I found this pic in HQ and without tag.... but not too sure i can post here...

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

haha, yes, it's a lovely pic isn't it? that blue jumper is really good on him :D

i'm not sure - i actually meant to post mine as clicky thumbnails but forgot (again, sorry!) - i don't know what the biggest is but pics of that size come up fairly often so i guess they might be ok - there have been some much bigger ones posted which i guess might be the more difficult ones. but i don't know so don't quote me!:lol:

haha yes, it's your equivalent of a strong drink or drugs to get you through the day! i hope it takes the edge off the pumpkins a little - and if it doesn't maybe you can join him for a big whiskey later? ;):guffaw:

8. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hello! :)

At first I wanna say GORGEOUS PICS!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I'm watching OMAM right now and I'm nearly drooling:drool::drool: over by oversize bucket! :guffaw:That part where he's talking to Curly's wife is my favourite.;) Even though I know he's reluctant to answer her open flirt he still looks so freaking sexy and irresistible.:devil::devil::devil: I would have had a problem if I would have been on the barn with him! :evil::devil::evil: I just don't think I'd have been able to keep my hands on myself! :lol:

Okey I think it's pic time! :D Belive me I had major problems to choose.:rolleyes:*again*! :lol:

First pic is from Truman; I love history so this pic is really close to my heart.:thumbsup: Not the mention Gary looks hot, even though the style in glasses,hair and clothes is badly out!:lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Got warm?!??! :lol: Okey then let's "heat things up" a little! :p
    [​IMG]
    Night: Action time with this sexyback!!!! :devil::evil::devil::evil::devil::evil:
    [​IMG]
    Morning: Not having enough??? :lol: Not worry there's still room in the shower if ya wanna join in!?!:devil::devil::devil:

9. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

yeah, that's a lovely scene!

i like truman, but i thought he was better (and looked better) in george wallace. also they did the ageing better in george wallace, i thought...

[​IMG]

also, if the old clothes and little glasses are your thing (!) then AMC has a lot of nice material, i think these two are so cute...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

bruno, right? i love the first pic, not so sure about the second - it's ok but not as nice as the first :)

haha, yeah, those are lovely - it's always good to see those :D:guffaw:

10. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Good point Lisa! :lol::lol::lol: Yeah...I guess you could say that they're my "thing" since I like history!!! :angel:

Great pics! I love war-history so much, and when you add Gary there...I can't resist anymore!!! :guffaw:

Some new pics from the Lt.Dan's homepage! :thumbsup:

[​IMG]
    "Rock baby ROCK!!!" :lol:
    [​IMG]
    I have to say about this pic. HE IS HOT!!!!! :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    :drool::drool::drool::drool:
    [​IMG]
    :lol::lol::lol: Cool smirk!!! :guffaw:

11. Sophia's folly

Sophia's folly Witness

Dear Gary Fans, I feel so annoyed that I haven't been able to post for sometime here but please believe me that I am so grateful to all of you that post lovely pics of Gary, utterly:drool: and thank you, I do so enjoy all your comments too.

I haven't managed to watch all of Gary's films, Wallace, Bruno and AMC are a few that I have not seen, but one of my favourites is indeed OMAM and I am especially pleased that it is one of the books used for GCSE's (English Literature exams) here in the UK and my youngest is studying it. as did my eldest. I doubt that Gary would have predicted that his film would be used to educate our school children. Needless to say as a good parent I feel it my duty to help my daughter in everyway I can when it comes to her writing essays and it is important for her to watch the film as many times as possible! :p

This might be a point of interest to some but said daughter tells me that a certain Dr Who, (David Tennant) is to be playing George Milton in a BBC radio 7 broadcast early next year. She adores DT. That's all I know, so don't quote me. It leads me to wonder if Gary has done an audio version of the film himself, I know that he has done audio tapes in the past but I could listen to his voice all day and night long, couldn't you???:drool:

Have a great evening one and all.
    Sophia x

12. skittles

skittles Victim

^^Gary has done an audio book of "OMAM" and it is really good. Hearing him reading is just aaaahhhhh.

13. shippyangel

shippyangel Rookie

just wanted to thank you girls for those pics! man, you gimme THE BEST of times when coming to this thread!! now let's go to the comments shall we? ;)

hmmm nice arms! :drool:

JEEEE-SUS! who wants to be in that shower raise their hands! o/ :devil:

14. michmac

michmac Hit and Run

[/QUOTE]

thanks... I think I will follow you but posting clicky thumbnails.. just in case...

15. Mac's Girl

Mac's Girl Witness

*Raises hand* I wanna be in that shower :drool: I could scrub his back for him and then my hand would accidentally slip.........................:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Sorry got lost in thought there for a second. Could someone hand me the mop and bucket so I can wipe this floor down before someone hurts themself? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.