Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everything)

Gary: we do need a name

• Gary #6: Hosing down HIS girls

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Gary #6: Final destinaton desire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gary #6: Can you see behind those magical eyes

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: Take my breath away

• Gary #6: I can't get you out of my head

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Gary #6: He just keeps getting hotter

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Renaissance Man (cause he can do everyhting)

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Gary #6: Uncensored Hotness

• Gary #6: Pure Seduction

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Gary #6: Gutterville is Calling

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Gary #6: Fasten your seatbelts, ladies

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by *lisasimpson*

i will be able to tell you soon - i managed to get my grubby little paws on a special edition version of OM&M which has deleted scenes (just waiting for it to arrive from asia but we have a post strike at the moment:scream::scream:) so i'll have a look when it arrives. i think it probably is OM&M and maybe deleted, it looks very similar. it's just confusing when that doesn't happen in the film!

Whoa...You really hunting Gary's films! :lol:That must not be an easy mission!;)

i know, it's a real hardship, i find it so difficult to watch everything he's been in, it's like torture! ;) i am probably a bit sad for buying that dvd (all the way from asia) just for the deleted scenes but i really wanted to see them!

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I love to see that side of his...the casual side...;)

i like seeing that side of him too :)

Please read and take note of the post below. I posted it in the Mac thread a couple of weeks ago, but it definitely applies here too:

Hey, guys. Some of the images being posted in this thread are a little on the large size. If they are too wide they'll stretch the screen for some people, and if there are lots of large images it may also mean that the page will load slowly. Please bear this in mind when posting. Thanks. :)

^ eek, sorry elsie - is there a specific size we shouldn't go above? i do try to post the thumbnails instead if i think a pic i have is too big - i'll try to remember to do that more now!

Please read and take note of the post below. I posted it in the Mac thread a couple of weeks ago, but it definitely applies here too:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsie
Hey, guys. Some of the images being posted in this thread are a little on the large size. If they are too wide they'll stretch the screen for some people, and if there are lots of large images it may also mean that the page will load slowly. Please bear this in mind when posting. Thanks. :)

Thanks for the reminber Elsie. I'll keep that in mind in a future! :)

Originally Posted by michmac:
Now really have to empty my bucket.....

Just finished watching Fallen Angel... It is a touching movie. I really enjoy watching it... it is mushy but it is good to see a different side of Gary.... the more loving side....

As for The Stand.. isn't that Stephen King book? I really don't like watching horror movie... usually my cousin has to drag me to those kind of movie...
I LOVE the loving side of his! :adore:

Yeah it''s based on Stephen King's book. Don't worry, I don't like horror films AT ALL! :rolleyes: "Maybe cause I chicken to watch'em! :lol: Anyway The Stand was the first horror film I watched and it's been so far the last also. It's not a stereotypical horror movie...It's more like a psychological horror there.

Course there's some parts that I found out gross, but since I them, I usually skip them!:lol: And since it's so long (6 hours) I watch the best parts only..."Gary-parts":D

So please watch it. You won't be dissapointed! Gary looks soooooo hot and cute there! :drool: Plus there's another different side of his to be seen! :thumbsup:

I am "chicken" to watch them too... but I think i will try this one... just to see Gary in it......

Thanks all for all your recommendation...

Thanks for posting those pics too...

Good morning, ladies!!!

What a beautiful sunday morning!!!
Just checked this site and found all those wonderful pics:drool::drool:

dear perlnoir, haven´t seen these ones before, thank you very much!!

my dear Sam, you made my saturday!!! Gary sitting on the chair and smoking..
champ19.jpg

I had an intensive discussion with lisa yesterday about this pic and I can´t render it here without being censored;):lol:

so, back to culture, ladies
I found this little vid and I don´t want to hold it back, Gary as actor on the stage: "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" on Broadway!!!

I was nearly fainting while watching it ( I love him in cowboy-boots:drool::drool:)

Have fun ladies and a wonderful sunday!!!

http://ny1.com/Default.aspx?ArID=12730

Udonna:)

Hi! :)

Originally Posted by michmac:
I am "chicken" to watch them too... but I think i will try this one... just to see Gary in it......

Thanks all for all your recommendation...

Thanks for posting those pics too...
No problem. :) I hope you'll enjoy the film! :thumbsup:

Originally Posted by Udonna: Good morning, ladies!!!

What a beautiful sunday morning!!!
Just checked this site and found all those wonderful pics:drool::drool:

dear perlnoir, haven´t seen these ones before, thank you very much!!

my dear Sam, you made my saturday!!! Gary sitting on the chair and smoking..
champ19.jpg

I had an intensive discussion with lisa yesterday about this pic and I can´t render it here without being censored;):lol:

so, back to culture, ladies
I found this little vid and I don´t want to hold it back, Gary as actor on the stage: "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" on Broadway!!!

I was nearly fainting while watching it ( I love him in cowboy-boots:drool::drool:)

Have fun ladies and a wonderful sunday!!!

http://ny1.com/Default.aspx?ArID=12730
My friend Udonna. I have a pretty good idea about your conversation betwwn Lisa! :lol: I had also that kind of convertation with a good friend of mine! DEFINITELY not to be writed in here!

I have to watch that vid. ;)Just keep fingers crossed that my internet works fast enough! :lol:

So I spent yesterday eveining by surfing in internet and searching Gary's pics, since my memory stick cracked I haven'tt had a lot of pics.:( Well it was hard...:rolleyes: and frustrating at times...:klingon:(mostly cause of my laptop:scream:) But it's said thay hard work is always rewarded. So it's pic time! :)

I-love-him-gary-sinise-2777035-480-.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Sinise_Impostor_copia_4.jpg

If I'd sitting on "her" place. I'd not just "sit and look at him" I'd jump on him and throw that bathrobe to the floor! :devil::evil::devil:

gary-sinise-gary-sinise-7808626-397.jpg

Nice pic...I like especially that neck-area! :drool:

Gary-Sinise-gary-sinise-6607633-500.jpg

:drool::luvlove::luvlove::drool:

Anyone got any screencaps from the movie Apollo 13??? Actually there's a certain scene from Apollo 13 where he's about to get in the simulator to try and help figure out how to bring Apollo 13 home safely, the scene ends with him saying "Don't give me anything they don't have up there." That's the scene I want screencaps from.

Last edited:
Anyone got any screencaps from the movie Apollo 13??? Actually there's a certain scene from Apollo 13. Before he gets in the simulator to try and help figure out how to bring Apollo 13 home safely, there's a scene that end with him saying "Don't give me anything they don't have up there." That's scene I want screencaps from.

I have the movie and will cap it today for you unless someone else has it. Let me know!

haha, yeah, that was veeeery interesting ;)

i remember when this was on in london - i managed to miss it (*sob*) but i did see the later version with christian slater which i *think* was a continuation of the same production albeit with different people. i'm not that much of a slater fan but he was very good, and really, if he was good, gary must've been amazing. i have a poster from it on my wall and the broadway playbill - it looks great :D

So I spent yesterday eveining by surfing in internet and searching Gary's pics, since my memory stick cracked I haven'tt had a lot of pics.:( Well it was hard...:rolleyes: and frustrating at times...:klingon:(mostly cause of my laptop:scream:) But it's said thay hard work is always rewarded. So it's pic time! :)

I-love-him-gary-sinise-2777035-480-.jpg

:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Sinise_Impostor_copia_4.jpg

If I'd sitting on "her" place. I'd not just "sit and look at him" I'd jump on him and throw that bathrobe to the floor! :devil::evil::devil:

gary-sinise-gary-sinise-7808626-397.jpg

Nice pic...I like especially that neck-area! :drool:

Gary-Sinise-gary-sinise-6607633-500.jpg

:drool::luvlove::luvlove::drool:

thanks for the pics - they're great!!

bring on the csi:ny/criminal minds crossover! i'd love that - gary and joe work well together (at least i assume they do, last time they did they were on opposing sides but hey...)

I know this thread only has 357 posts...ok this will be 358. I want to get this in as early as possible.
Gary #7: Drool Fest.
Mac #8: A CSI To Drool For.
I mean let's face it, the drool emote is used more in this thread and the Mac thread more than any other threads in the entire Talk CSI forum.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back