Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

it's the same shot, just zoomed in a bit :) i have it on my wall - which makes me some kind of hormonal teenager ;)

i could watch of mice and men all day - i love it anyway as the story's so good, but this helps:

of mice...

and men!

2. smacked4ever

smacked4ever Prime Suspect

those are some very nice pictures that you all have there and thanks for them too.

3. sad_girl

sad_girl Rookie

I watched this movie with my friend and I was like "OMG, Gary...he is so hot..." My friend said "ok, ok, but do you know it is the drama movie? And many another actors are here - do you see?" Seriosly, I coudnt see another actors at first, but after...I like this movie very much, always crying in final scence.
    First pic - he say "No, I navent a sweeheart", awww...:drool:

4. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i'm lucky, i liked the book anyway, so i really liked it as a film in its own right (although i think malkovich slightly overhams lenny), but yes, he does look very very good in it :D

5. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! :eek::eek::drool::drool::drool::drool::eek::eek:

HEEEELP!!! [​IMG]

The man looks gorgous in all those pics!!! :adore::adore::adore:

udona I have one guestion. Do you happen to know how how old Gary is in those two pics???:confused: He looks sooo cute and young! :luvlove:

I'm in a hurry cause I gotta run for driveing lesson!![​IMG] But I made this for several pics so you'll remember that summer is going on!:hugegrin:

[​IMG]

6. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hello everybody,

I`m so happy I have finally a little bit time to share with you!

What terrible two days. First working for election on sunday and then these results!!! So a little voter participation and such (IMO) a bad result!

I need consolation!!!![​IMG]

My dear,

I can be very very patient[​IMG] and happy if you find a little bit time sometime ????

My dear Gala,

glad you like it!!!! Isn´t he sweet. WHen I saw the second one for the first time I thought it´s a old picture of my husband - my sister in law said the same - as I said before, that must be the curse of curly hair.....they disappear....... I don´t mind. He is [​IMG]. And yeah, a little bit Jim Morrison............

My dear MacsLady,

as to Gary I am very flexible, I love him with every haircut, even with very long hair, with coloured hair, grey hair, short hair curly hair.......

I can´t decide [​IMG]

Dear Lisa,

very very nice pic too!!!

Have you already found something out about "our smoking " problem ?[​IMG] I´m afraid we are forced to watch more and more Gary pics and films.............

Hi,

glad you like it!!!

My dearest Sam,

you have saved my day. [​IMG]
    What a nice wallpaper for my pc in the office.... I am [​IMG]
    I am not sure that my boss if my boss is as enthusiastic as me.............but I can´t consider!!!!

Unfortunately I don´t know how old the pics are, I found them on the net.

I think a nice addition to our "evil" Gary- collection[​IMG].

My dear ladies,

wish you all a great evening and looking forward some other pics to share!!

Love and hugs to you all[​IMG]

udonna:luvlove:

7. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

well i did do a bit of 'study' - it was *such* hard work, i can tell you ;) i didn't get any closer to an answer, i guess i'll just have to keep trying :D:guffaw:

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Love the Lt Dan and Of Mice and Men pics. Of Mice and Men is my favourite Gary movie, he's so hot. I agree it's the tan, also the arms (the wifebeater vest = :drool::drool::drool:) and the jeans and the hair and also that George is such a sweet, decent guy.

Sam, the 'Hot Summer' wallpaper is awesome! Very 'hot'!:drool:

9. NM42

NM42 Prime Suspect

Hmmmm, I fully agree with this. I do, I really do. My brother and his friends were talking abotu Snake eyes, and they were saying about how Gary plays the perfect bad guy and BAM! I entered the conversation :lol:

10. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

i hope you put them right? ;)

11. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Hi,

yes, it must be the tan, or his arms, or his seductive neck or his thighs ( I remember some pics ...........[​IMG])

I read Of Mice and Men years ago at school and I really liked it! If I watch it now, I must confess, I am too distracted to concentrate on the literary background! I know, I am weak!!!!!!![​IMG]

But I promise I will try to better myself.....

Have a nice day everybody!!!

Udonna:luvlove:

12. Blue

Blue Police Officer

Good morning my dear Mac/Gary addicts!!!!!

I have only less time for I have to go to a conference in a few minutes so I am not sure if this is the right thread to post BUT :
    I have just get an Google-alert about Gary on TV today:

11 AM, KTTV, The Bonnie Hunt Show

whatever this is ??????:rolleyes:

Maybe some of our american friends can watch and report us?????:adore:

Or maybe there will be something on youtube later:drool::drool:

Wish you all a great day!!!!!
    Until later

Udonna

Just found that:

http://www.bonniehunt.com/promos/wednesday_june_10th_-_gary_sinise.php

Last edited: Jun 10, 2009
  13. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Hi! :)

udonna thanks for the tip! Unfurtunately I can't watch it :( only if I found it later in youtube...:rolleyes:

I see you've talked about Man and Mice. Ummm what would be a better subject for the day?!! Gary looks soooo yummy there!!! [​IMG]

...and well my avatar shows it also!:lol: "Everything about him is sexy!" :adore::adore::adore:

So why ever stop?!?:lol: Here's some droolable pics of George! :devil::drool::devil:
    [​IMG]
    Awwwww!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I love that stubble! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I'd fall for him anytime! [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Ummm..definitely hot ranch-worker! [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    "Dreaming of me??" :adore::adore::adore:
    [​IMG]

All I can do right now is...[​IMG]

Hopefully you'll like 'em! :hugegrin:

14. talkingtocactus

talkingtocactus Coroner

^^ oooh thanks, i love those pics :D i might have to watch that again later if i have some time to kill :)

i had a look on her website - it airs at various times over the us depending on local networks, it has one of the most erratic schedules i've ever seen!

it looks like the show (or highlights anyway) gets uploaded to bonnie hunt's website and i guess it'll rock up on youtube - i've seen a clip of gary on the show before - it's up as a clip on her website and he's discussing george wallace so i'm sure it's not tonight's show (they're prerecorded so it's possible i guess) and i'm also pretty sure i've seen that on youtube so it would be weird if it was tonight's, that would be a prerecording too far!.

i'm just kind of intrigued that gary and jo frost would pop up on the same show - i find that really weird! i like jo frost but to me she's a local girl so it's kind of bizarre, even if they weren't on together!

15. lilmzhappy

lilmzhappy Witness

Lol IM A HUGE Gary fan but not in the way u guys r. He is old enough to be my grandpa :lol:
    However do fink he looks fit in Of nice and men.
    Think he is great as Mac!!!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.