Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
udonna, On my Avater you can see Gary over again with locks. Was he not sweet?

My dear nel2h,

oh yes he is extraordinary sweet
huh.gif

I sometimes wonder how one man can look as good as he
1luvu.gif

This poor man must have hiccup the whole day ( and night:drool::drool:)

Wish you a great "Pfingst"-weekend!!!! Hope the weather in the north is better than here.

Hugs
hugs.gif

Udonna:luvlove:

Thanks. Awww, he's so cute. He looks really small next to that guy in the black with the cowboy hat, though.

Yeah,
you are so right, I had the same thoughts so cute, I want to hug him too
hugs.gif
. My friends are wondering why I like Gary for my husband is very tall. But I say alwayys having a stiff neck isn´t great either!
On the other hand my husband share the same hairdo....
In former days a curly head and today .....:guffaw:
But I don´t mind, I love both!!!!!

ha gary singing...is there something that he cant do?! :D

A justified question.
I would allocate myself ( of course absolutely unselfish) to find it out!!!!:devil::devil:

quantum physics? brain surgery? rocket science?

there has to be something he can't do! no one can be that good, not even him! ;)

Very good proposals!!!!
Again, I would try to find it out!!!!( if he lets me....:devil::drool:) only on a scientific level, of course....;))

My dear addicts,

have a great day!!!! ( weekend is near....)

Hmmm....he could probably do that too because he's just flat out freaking amazing! I swear I see him everywhere I go ahahaha :D

Yesterday I was buying my ticket for tonights horror movie and I swear the guy behind the counter looked just like Gary. I was staring at him for like five minutes before realizing there was a long line up behind me :lol:

He looks adorable with the long curly hair and normally I can't stand guys with curly hair for some reason, but he pulled it off nicely. But I much prefer him with his current look *nods. I miss him with the scruffy look though, too bad :(

Yea I dont like guys with curly hair, I like the nice cropped short look that Gary has. You know, nice neat, to the point.

And how much scruff we talking about here? LIke Reindeer games scruff.....Forrest Gump like scruff....Mission to Mars like scruff....The stand-wait...no scruff I believe....Mice and Men like...(bring back the muscle shirts! :D)....This should of stopped awhile ago, I got carried away

Hi udonna,

I also wish you a nice Pfingstfest with good weather. Here it is sunny and warm.

all th best

nel2h

Yea I dont like guys with curly hair, I like the nice cropped short look that Gary has. You know, nice neat, to the point.

And how much scruff we talking about here? LIke Reindeer games scruff.....Forrest Gump like scruff....Mission to Mars like scruff....The stand-wait...no scruff I believe....Mice and Men like...(bring back the muscle shirts! :D)....This should of stopped awhile ago, I got carried away
A mix between Forest Gump scruff and Mission to Mars scruff. I'm not too picky though, either one would work for me :lol: Even a nice five-o clock shadow *sighs dreamily*

Haven't seen Reindeer Games yet, can't believe I haven't seen it!

Y
And how much scruff we talking about here? LIke Reindeer games scruff.....Forrest Gump like scruff....Mission to Mars like scruff....The stand-wait...no scruff I believe....Mice and Men like...(bring back the muscle shirts! :D)

i'll take of mice & men :)

Last edited:
Good morning my ladies

Well I love him regardless of his hairdo...:drool:
For another hairstyle, another fantasy....:devil::devil:
Oops, sorry.......
pic41.gif

7_3_sinise.jpg

Really no curly hair ??????:drool::drool::drool:
Hi udonna,

I also wish you a nice Pfingstfest with good weather. Here it is sunny and warm.

all th best

nel2h

What do you think, my dear nel2h, can i convince you ???:devil::devil::devil:
Maybe I'm late on this but here is a vid with Gary in it, he is singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdPD9a8Y3Q8&feature=rec-HM-rn

Poor guy, he looks scared sh*tless! Oh well, he's cute anyway!

Dear nightrider,

yeah he is cute anyway!!!!!!! I would like to hear his voice alone...

Have a great day
awink.gif

Good morning!
Curly hair... yeah.. I have a soft corner to men with curly hair. :drool::drool:
Udonna - this pic is soooo cute, but espesilly I like the signature:lol:. Did you write it?:guffaw:

Good morning!
Curly hair... yeah.. I have a soft corner to men with curly hair. :drool::drool:
Udonna - this pic is soooo cute, but espesilly I like the signature:lol:. Did you write it?:guffaw:

Helo my dear Gala,

just came back from a short trip so I couldn`t answer earlier.

No, not my comment, I wouldn´t dare, I found it this way in the net.
Hope everything is OK with you!

I have to admit it, I do love an unkempt Gary. I love his curly hair. Very smexy!! :drool:

Glad you like it!! An unkempt Gary is really very "smexy":guffaw:

Wish you a great day!!
Udonna

:luvlove:

Did someone mention "scruffy"??? and curly hair??? :devil::alienblush::devil:

I like curly hair, although I prefer thecurly hair which isn't "wild"...:D

I don't have boyfriend but I like one guy who reminds's Gary. Only he's taller and he doesn't have curly hair! :lol: But his hair is pretty short like he does, only dark brownish. :)

Talking about scruffy I brought some "scruffy-Gary pics"!

Buckets ready:drool: cause this man looks hot in scruffy! :lol:
Click to see them in full size! ;)

And last but not least my favourite pic:

normal_006.jpg

Now there's scruffyness and sexiness together perfectly!
love-186.gif

I'm so sorry but I can't help myself thinking what is under those layers!?!
blah-blah-072.gif

Last edited:
My dear Sam,

I came here to see these pics

Tell me how can I concentrate now on my work :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
Up_to_something.gif

Now there's scruffyness and sexiness together perfectly!
love-186.gif

I'm so sorry but I can't help myself thinking what is under those layers!?!
blah-blah-072.gif

Please, please lend me your smileys
blah-blah-072.gif

especially the ones with long hair
blah-blah-072.gif

lovesmilie.gif
lovesmilie.gif
lovesmilie.gif
lovesmilie.gif

Udonna :luvlove:

Status
Not open for further replies.