Gary#5 "Houston...We Have A Hottie!"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by RanMa, Sep 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

:scream::scream::scream: THAT IS A HOT HOT PICTURE! The snow is melting in that picture because of his hotness! :drool:

*I'm in a total fangirl mode when I saw that. :lol:*

2. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

thanks forthe pics sam222,i love the last oneof gary....:adore:

i´m still waiting for csi ny season 4. but it is first realeased in january here in germany. and only the first part, oh god we are sooo slow!:(
    and i finally have to watch the impostor. the dvd is waiting to be watched but i still didn´t made it. i have to be in a good condition otherwise i bear the risk to die of an heart attack:devil:

here are a few more lt.dan pics: (credits: air force & lt. dan band homepage)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]very nice pic:devil:...*cough*

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]:adore: isn´t that cute? i think by now one of my favourites:drool:

3. bumble_bee89

bumble_bee89 Rookie

4. MoonyGirl

MoonyGirl Pathologist

Great pics Jimenez and bumble bee!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm waiting also season 4 to start here in Finland. I guess it's start in April or someting...stypid TV chanel! :scream::scream::scream:
    It's so damn annying to wait and to know what great parts you'll see. For example "Down in rabbit hole" :devil:

Bumble bee that "laxative-pic" is hilarious!:guffaw: And somehow hot at the same time! :devil::devil::devil:

I know the feeling Jimezes about the Impostor. I was sick when I watched it first time and I just drooled then :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:...badly but it made me fell better. Maybe cause the first minutes he's in bed and I watched the film in bed also....vicked imagination was very obvious there!:lol:
    :devil::devil::devil::devil:
    You know Impostor is a perfect film if ya wanna see Gary with out a shirt or shirt open! And who wouldn't!?! :hugegrin:
    Ou have nice weekend to all! I'm gona read history exam all weekend and watch CSI:NY's third season! ;) "Very good combination huh!?!":D:D:D

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  5. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

well then you in finnland are even slower(? does this form exsist ?:confused:), cause the fourth season of csi ny is already on the tv here in germany. i just have to wait till january to get the first part of the season on dvd. can´t wait for that!
    but you´re right "down the rabbit hole" is such a great eppy and of course the continuation "DOA for a day" - lots of hot mac in action. but i will stop here, cause i know how hard it is reading about eppis you can´t see yet;)!

but stay optimistic sam222:you have all the great eppies still in front of you and you know it will be hot:devil: - there´s no pleasure like anticipation- ;) i know i´m not a great help:(

6. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Once again, some amazing photos of Gary, thank you ladies for your contributions!! That photo of him in the snow is amazing... :drool:

Sounds like everyone is looking forward to a Gary Viewing Fest with several of his movies! My mom is coming down for Wed. & Thur. for the Thanksgiving holiday, and we usually watch a movie or two. I think "The Stand" might be a little long and gruesome for her, considering the holiday :lol: (although I would love it!) and she has seen "Forrest Gump" a zillion times, but I think I might have to pull out "Apollo 13". Yes, mom is a Gary Fan too! Smart Lady, Good Taste! :thumbsup:

ETA: Welcome, PepeBee! Visit and post often!
    And I know what you mean re: Mom falling for Grissom first, mine did too - although Gary/Mac has far surpassed Grissom these past few years, as her Favorite Imaginary TV Boyfriend! :)

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  7. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

Thank you for the very awesome pictures y'all! :adore:

I haven't heard his band play or anything but I definitely enjoy seeing Gary out there with his bass. He seems to be really skilled at playing the instrument. :thumbsup:

MBGrissom, my mom is also a big Gary fan! She enjoyed it when she saw "Forrest Gump" and noticed that Gary was in it. A bit OT: But she fell in love with Grissom first. ;):lol:

8. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Oh, so many gorgeous pics! bumblebee that laxatives pic is funny. The 'Bad Gary' pic is very, very hot.
    All the pics are :drool::drool::drool: And Sam, the 'snow' and 'casual' Gary pics are:drool::drool::drool::drool:
    PepeBee, welcome to the thread.:bolian:

9. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

10. Jimenez

Jimenez Prime Suspect

11. PepeBee

PepeBee Rookie

The story made me :lol:.

And that's a local newspaper from my country! Sweet.:)

12. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

:lol: Thanks for the pics.

Thanks for posting that interview Jimenez loved his little cop story. I think its great when he talks about the differences between himself and the characters he plays, especially Mac. I think its really interesting. Thanks :)

13. nel2h

nel2h CSI Level One

Thanks for posting that Interview. It was very interesting.

14. MacsLady

MacsLady CSI Level Two

Thanks for the link, Jimenz! It was nice to hear that Gary is different from Mac in that he's more silly/playful/relaxed. The cop story was funny.
    Mmmm, and when he described Mac as a 'cross between a scientist and a Marine drill sergeant' he summed up one of the many things I love about Mac. I do agree he is 'in between' Horatio and Grissom, and that combination is very appealing. Gary plays it perfectly! It's sweet that he and Billy are friends. Billy is cute too!
    Hehe, the drunk guy must have been so shocked to get pulled over by Gary Sinise! It seems Gary has a 'pissy' side, just like Mac.:lol: What he did was kinda dangerous, though! I'm guessing Mrs S. wasn't too impressed.:lol:

15. calleighspeedle

calleighspeedle Coroner

Thanks for the pics, he looks good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.