Gary #4....Soooooo Nibble Worthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, before I came online I was passing out from my bout with the Flu, but after seeing all those fab pix, now I'm passing out from the Hottness! Lovin' the belly button shot near the top... :p

Thanx for that link MBGrissom. Nice to know Gary/Macky will be with us for a lllooonnnggg lllooonnnggg time. And that for 200.000 bucks per episode. Who could resist? Girls, we're in the wrong bussiness here. :lol: Great pics once again Luving, you really know how to get us drooling :devil: :p :devil:

RansomExtra7.jpg

RansomExtra8.jpg

5c02_1.jpg

Morning Ladies. I've brought more pics, of our Gary. The first two are Ransom extra's from GSD(Dizzy_Duck) The last one is very attractive, and hott :devil:, again thanks to GSD. :)

Maaaan, his eyes are so manic in the outtakes! Ahlaaavet! :devil:

Thanks for putting them up!

E4.jpg

E103.jpg

LtDanMakeupTest8.jpg

Hello ladies. Lookie what I found on GSD(GarySiniseDaily). I lovoooooooooove this third pic, from the Lt.Dan Make-up test

Yuuuuuuumy... Enjoy girls, :devil:

Ok. Im really sick and havent been able to sleep b/c of it. Last night, Forest Gump was on and I relized, Lt.Dan's last name was Taylor, like Mac's. I didnt know that!

miceman.jpg

Mice and Men

rscgnk.jpg

Ransom

we345.jpg

Forest Gump

Enjoy, I also watched "Forest Gump" again last night, ot was on three times. :D :D :D

*Credit to GSD for pics*

Wow, been busy with piccies eh? Super treat for us then, 'specially me, who's had some catching up to do.

Aww, Lt. Da-an, (only Tom Hanks could make Dan a two-syllable name :lol: ) Luv Lt Dan - makes the whole movie for me, especially seeing again in repeats long after the fact. One of my fave scenes? Lt. Dan on the mast yelling at the powers that be, "You call that a storm????" and laughing maniacally...

:p

Thanks for all the fab pics :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back