Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

Hahahahah! I'm of the same age as his eldest daughter. And my younger brother is of the same age as his youngest daughter. Lol! hahahahahah.....

Oh Gary, please: be my dad!
God! That'd be soo cool! He's one of the most respected actors. He was amazing in Forest Gump. He really deserved that nomination. I loved the film. Gary + Tom Hank are make a great team. :D

I need to see that interview!!
:cool:
hey Nim, if Gary was your dad I don't think you would like some crazy girls talking about him the way we dO! ;) :lol:...Better that way! :D

Mmm, maybe you're right, athens.
But if daddy is hot, what can I do? :lol:

if Gary was your dad I don't think you would like some crazy girls talking about him the way we dO!
Hahahah, I think so too.
Just think about how it'll be if you bring your date along. I mean, like in prom, your date picks you up.... Lol!

ROFL...I think I'd rather be Moira *dreamily imagines waking up next to him all the time and seeing him shirtless and...*lets it go there*
Yeah, Mel , let's not. After all... they have THREE kids ;)

ROFL...I think I'd rather be Moira :devil: *dreamily imagines waking up next to him all the time and seeing him shirtless and...*lets it go there* :devil:

MacsGirlMel said:
ROFL...I think I'd rather be Moira :devil: *dreamily imagines waking up next to him all the time and seeing him shirtless and...*lets it go there* :devil:
Melly you ain't the only one wishing she was Moira.

feenx said:
MacsGirlMel said:
Melly you ain't the only one wishing she was Moira.

*jumps on that wish too*

no,if he is older,means older than your real father!! :cool:

but as I said It wouldn't be fun if I was his daughter,so I keep him like that! ;) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back