Gary #3 Mr. Sinister.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Gary # 3 Mr. Sinister.

athens said:
no,if he is older,means older than your real father!! :cool:
5 years older than my daddy, but who cares my daddy doesn't look like that and thank god :lol:.

Woo! for the new thread! :D

I just saw the interview (thanks for the link!) Man alive, Dave doesn't seem to know what to talk about with him. Ugh. Way too short, IMO. It was vurrry nice to see Gary relaxed though. And he's just too yummy for words! :devil: I want to see him on Conan. Or with Jon Stewart. But mostly Conan (it's just too bad Conan's on NBC)

Nice to see you here, Cate! I was frothing at the mouth at JackTV over the weekend --- they showed a re-run of Letterman on Thursday (which is supposed to be Gary's night) and then showed the "correct" show on Friday. I hurled a thousand invectives when Letterman showed a clip from "last night" (yeah, the Nov 1 broadcast). Arrrgh! Someone from JackTV got some 'splainin to do! :mad:

ranma said:
Woo! for the new thread! :D

I just saw the interview (thanks for the link!) Man alive, Dave doesn't seem to know what to talk about with him. Ugh. Way too short, IMO. It was vurrry nice to see Gary relaxed though. And he's just too yummy for words! :devil: I want to see him on Conan. Or with Jon Stewart. But mostly Conan (it's just too bad Conan's on NBC)

Nice to see you here, Cate! I was frothing at the mouth at JackTV over the weekend --- they showed a re-run of Letterman on Thursday (which is supposed to be Gary's night) and then showed the "correct" show on Friday. I hurled a thousand invectives when Letterman showed a clip from "last night" (yeah, the Nov 1 broadcast). Arrrgh! Someone from JackTV got some 'splainin to do! :mad:

It already aired here? Damn! Really?! OMG, I missed it. Oh well, I guess, it's on to YouTube for me.

I want to see him on Leno hahahhaha.... idk, I LOVE Leno hahha. Too bad they're on NBC.

I liked it when he was on Craig in September, if I can remember from the interview he said he liked the whip
fight8.gif
sound effect Craig had :devil: Naughty boy :devil:

I just saw a "The Making of Open Season" and got bored when suddenly I saw Gary in it and I was like "Mac! It's Mac!" and my little sis looked at me all weird :lol:

I won't consider watching the movie but now that I just saw Gary voicing in it, I'll definately try to watch it. He's just an amazing actor that I rewatched Forrest Gump just to see him in it! :lol:

chaostheory08 said:
It already aired here? Damn! Really?! OMG, I missed it. Oh well, I guess, it's on to YouTube for me.

Yeah, they've supposed to have aired it already (Letterman is usually delayed for us for several hours) but they didn't :(

Rachel Ray (yeah, the one who said Gary was creepy :rolleyes:) will be aired here starting next week, I think. Now if I can only remember what date the NY special was shown, maybe I can catch it.

*off to see the earlier threads*

Yeah, they've supposed to have aired it already (Letterman is usually delayed for us for several hours) but they didn't

Aww... bummer! Darn it... reruns maybe?

Rachel Ray (yeah, the one who said Gary was creepy ) will be aired here starting next week, I think. Now if I can only remember what date the NY special was shown, maybe I can catch it.
Well, I think she's creepy. I like her but she's waaaaaaaaaayyy overrated. Hhahahahaha!

We were watching "Chalk ZOne" the other day and then the clip of "Making of Open Season" came on. My brother said, "Hey, that's Mac! And he's smiling..." I was like rolling on the floor with laughter hahahah!

Holy cow page 2 whoo hoo. Hey i watched Snake eyes the other day. Why does Gary have to play the bad guy in the movies. It's a love hate situation.. :( I felt guilty for hating him :lol: Theres a part where guy is yelling at cage's charater all i could think of was Really Really pissy Mac.. He scared me :lol: It was a good movie though..

I remember seeing that movie when I was little, they has to sneak me in since I wasn’t old enough to see it :lol: I love it when Gary plays the bad guy it’s hot :devil:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back