Game: Brain Freezers

Sometimes those are simple, sometimes not. I just have few other thoughts but those are not probably right :p

Is this the same kind of than that match & lamp question?
To the....that...the...otheside...erm...head? is it that in English?

Correct, Dawacko. On the head of the nail.

Farmer Higgs owns three pink pigs, four brown pigs, and one black pig. How many of Higgs's pigs can say that it is the same color as another pig on Higgs's farm?

Posted by Dynamo1:
Correct, Dawacko. On the head of the nail.

Farmer Higgs owns three pink pigs, four brown pigs, and one black pig. How many of Higgs's pigs can say that it is the same color as another pig on Higgs's farm?

lol would it be 7 coz 3 pink pigs can say that they r th same and the four brown pigs can say that they r the same as the other brown ones

lol just a guess :confused:

Sorry, Agertays, but CaptainMiracle51 is correct. Pigs do not talk, so they could not say that they are the same color. Next?

Mr. and Mrs. Smith have six daughters and each daughter has one brother. How many people are there in the family?

Correct, DaWacko. There is only ONE brother, the same one for all the sisters. So tell me, D.W., how long have you been hearing these voices? Hmmmm. Very interesting! Do other animals talk to you, too?

Twice four and twenty blackbirds were sitting in the rain.
I shot and killed a seventh part. How many did remain?

Posted by Dynamo1:
Correct, DaWacko. There is only ONE brother, the same one for all the sisters. So tell me, D.W., how long have you been hearing these voices? Hmmmm. Very interesting! Do other animals talk to you, too?

I think it must be the yellow rubberduck in my head. Tho, like one of my fave phrases: Being schizophrenic is always better than to be alone.

Twice four and twenty blackbirds were sitting in the rain.
I shot and killed a seventh part. How many did remain?

2*4 = 8
+
20 = 28

One seventh of 28 is 4; therefore, there are 24 birds remaining?

ya, Dynamo, how'dido?

No, Spin. That is not correct. This one is a little bit tricky. Maybe one of the blackbirds will tell D.W. the answer.

Back