Game: Brain Freezers

Dynamo1 said:
Questions:

1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?

A1. Open the door, put him in.

2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?

A2. Take out the giraffe, and put the elephant in.

3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference, all the animals attend except one. Which animal does not attend?

A3. The elephant-he's in the fridge.

4. There is a river, which is infested by crocodiles. How do you manage to cross it?

A4. With ease-the crocidiles are all at the Lion King animal conference.

i would say it's the first one because it says "only one of them is married". the others are "another one" and "the third one", only the first is "one"...:rolleyes: i don't think i'm right though :lol:

Yeah Dynamo1... you knew it or was just a guess ?
And if you can , I need help with this one :
I can prove you 4=3
we take a=b+c
4a-3a=4b-3b+4c-3c
4a-4b-4c=3a-3b-3c
4(a-b-c)=3(a-b-c) => we have 4=3 .
Where is the mistake ?

well the math is wrong, a few brackets make a big difference. so if you dont catch that you will get 4=3

because if you were working it out it should be:
4a-3a=(4b-3b)+(4c-3c)

and then you just get back to a=b+c

you would never split up the variables of the same letter like the steps you showed

It was just a guess. I was trying to think what a bride would have that the others would not. Let's try this one...

In the 1700’s, Captain James Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?

Remember: No Googling, Yahooing, Lycos, Ask.com, Search.com, etc.

Correctamundo, allmaple. Yes, it is obvious. So were many of the other brain freezers I had earlier in the thread. You just have to stop and think a moment before answering.

Okay, here's one. Should be fairly easy.

What is greater than God,
More evil than the Devil,
The rich need it,
And the poor have it.
If you eat it, you will die.

Looking at the question , I feel like I know nothing :(

Here is one of my favorite games ever :
This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

Back