Game: Brain Freezers

Jeez. I dunno.

I've got one.

Two boys that look identical walk up to you. They say, "We're born on the same day on the same year, born from the same mother at the same time, we are brothers, and no, we're not twins."

How would you explain that?

Yay! :)

Here's mine:

If a light oxygen tank was tied to a bird so that it can breathe on the moon, would the bird fly faster, slower or the same speed as it does on earth?

None of the above.

Correct :) (I know, easy but I really should be preparing for my first class tomorrow!)

Reason being because a bird cannot fly on the moon because there is no air to suspend it.

Your turn saraholic!

Nah, its ok you don't have to accept it. I would go ahead and guess another answer, but my mind is blank.

Nope Wibble. Keep trying. :D Think more along the lines of iffy and butts. If you want me to tell you it and make up a new one I'll do it. :D

Ok. I'm giving the answer because my hints aren't obviously helping. If ifs and buts were candy and nuts, our food would taste like iffy butts. :) :lol:

Next one:

How many licks does it really take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop???? If you guys can't get it, I'll let you guess numbers and then I'll tell you higher or lower. :D

Back