Game: Brain Freezers

Yep :D Do you realise how long it took me to figure that out!!

How about... What can go up a chimney down, but can't go down a chimney up?

lmao an umbrella.

I got one for you. :)

The maker doesn't want it; the buyer doesn't use it; and the user doesn't even see it. What is it?

lol I herd that when i was a kid it's a bed :)

okay
What is one thing that all wise men, regardless of their religion or politics, agree is between heaven and earth? :D

I know it...ermmm... AND :D

We'll catch eac other out in a min...

72. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

hmm,that was one ive herd in school a while back

if the woman was a photographer that means She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry. :D

hmm...heres one for you

This is an unusual paragraph. I’m curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it? It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it! In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out! Try to do so without any coaching!

Enough with the back and forth guys. Please let other people join in the thread too. Thanks. :)

Back