G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, that pic is just theshit! :eek:

Thank you so much, Fruitbat & TAcolyte. You made my week!

Uh, I *have* to ask, do you have a bigger-sized pic? Coz I know what I'm going to iconize next :devil:

your wish is my command I had a browse and I found this

gary_sinese2.jpg

I cant wait to see the icon.

:D

Oh MAN. . .Hello Wall paper. I already have a Mice and Men pic as my present desk top...I always thought Gary was an EXCELLENT B&W subject.

*TAcolyte*

EtA: And anyone notice the bulge? :eek: Great good LORD!!! If that's not his hand, I shudder at what it could be...good shudder tho, because I WANNA KNOW! :devil:

Wow what an amazing photo. Look at those abs! I don't usually like older men but there's something about Gary that lures me in. He's sexy!

TaylorsAlcolyte! I so did not notice the bulge, until you mentioned it. And now I can't stop looking at it. Lord help me, but I am having very impure thoughts right now.

Thanks a bunch, fruitbat :D

I take it back. I'm afraid it's going to take me a long time to iconize this. It's already bee-yoo-tee-full as it is --- *sigh*

^Sorry but I couldn't edit anymore. It's giving me that "...maximum edit time has expired" message.

Anyway, the force was strong with this one. I couldn't finish the day without at least trying something. Well, there it is. I tried. Oh, Gary bebeh! :D

Thanks, GLW :D

I made two more actually: one and two

They're not great but I think they're alright. But it's Gary, so you know, they can't be ugly. Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back