G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew I could count on sMacdown to set me straight :D Thanks a bunch! Those pics are just...wow.

In those pictures it looks green...on TV they look blue. I'm so confused.

*TAcolyte*

^Are you talking about Gary's eyes? They are green. Although, at times they do border on blue. Could be that they are hazel. But the appear green most of the time.

I was talking about Gary's Eyes... can one of the regs to the Lt. Dan Band tell me... is it true Gary hasbeen playing bass since he was 15 , or has he been playing bass for 15 years?

Another question...whatever happened to Sherezade (sp) a movie he was supposed to be doing with Laurence Fishburne? It WAS listed in IMDb until a couple months ago.

*TAcolyte*

Congrats Gary! Gary is such a wonderful guy. He's a fantastic actor and he helps contribute to society and he has his own kids. Most people like that don't care but Gary does and that's great!

This is a piccie that TAcolyte thought that we may like.

Sinise_shirt.jpg

Quote to go with the picture :

When people look at this photograph, they ask 'why is his hand in his
trousers, why is his hand pulling up his shirt, why is he not looking at
the camera, why is he blurred?'" observes Skrebneski. "My answer is
that you have to use your imagination and think what you want." Skrebneski
photographed Sinise, a Steppenwolf Theater Company founder, for a book
celebrating Steppenwolf's 25th season in Chicago.

I dont know about you guys but after reading the quote my mind went STRAIGHT to the gutter. And its quite happy there thank you very much. :devil: :devil:

Now was she right do you like?

Oh, I am loving that picture. And my mind also went straight into the gutter. And it is having a grand old time down there, with that picture for inspiration. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back