G.A.S. is as Great As S..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here, let me give it a try. I believe you have to have 100 posts before you can post a picture.

http://www.stewart.army.mil/PhotoEssays/garysinisevisit/push-up.jpg

Edit: Mmmmmmm, mmmmmm.....The thoughts that are going through my head after seeing that picture. :devil:

Edited for hotlinking--Top41

Sorry--had to change it to a link. Just a reminder: please don't post images that aren't from your own site--those should be linked to. If you want to post an image, upload it to your own site or photobucket account and post it! Thanks. :)

^No problem! I just don't want the military pissed at us! :lol:

Fan Fiction. Where!!!! When.....enquiring minds want to know....

So far, I'm at the dismal rate of one story a season, I'm about to finish the second one...but it's at a very naughty site. . .I'll provide the link in private.

*TAlcolyte*

Apollo 13 was on a cable channel last Sunday. I love how his trousers were cut there. Does anybody know what kind of style it is? I am hopelessly unfashionable, sorry. Screencaps will also be greatly appreciated :cool:

Oh, and *TAlcolyte*, can you pm me the link? Thanks!

Fruitbat-- I didn't feel like searching the site, so I sent the story direct.

Ranma- I'm still a n00b so I can't send PM's. :(

*TAlcolyte*

I aim to please here are 3 Appollo piccies

Gary77.jpg

Doesnt he look yummy.

Apollo13Kencall4.jpg

Even better with less on!!

Apollo13Kenmeasles6.jpg

And yes he does look so good in blue!

Yay! Thanks fruitbat.

Where'd you find them? I'm looking for a shot where he was wearing a tie (with the swaying end lopped off, making it look like a square tie) and wearing those superbly cut trousers (hehe). He was wearing it when he was talking to the stranded crew, near the end. When he was giving instructions to Kevin Bacon's character.

Oh, okay TAlcolyte. Can you send it over to my email? hsolo_bm at hotmail dot com :) Thanks!

The piccies come from Gary Sinice Central

Come on over and join all the Gary fun. Loads of piccies from all his work and a few crazy ladies that lust err admire him from afar....although we would like to get a lot closer.

He looks delicious in blue.

That he does but he would look good in anything.....or nothing!

*Whistles inocently*

Dont look at me like that. Like you wernt thinkin the same thing. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back