Futurama - Good ol' Coney Island College. Go WhiteFish.

Sorry.

So I just finished watching the third volume of Futurama... (my favourite) and I cannot stop laughing. The episode where Bender becomes a pharaoh is just so hilarious. Especially the Wall of Prophecy scene:

High Priest: Great Wall of Prophecy, reveal to us God's will that we may blindly obey.
Priests(chanting): Free us from thought and responsibility.
High Priest: We shall read things off you.
Priests(chanting): Then do them.
High Priest: Your words guide us.
Priests(chanting): We're dumb.

:lol: What are your favourite episodes/quotes?

I got the DVD for my dad's birthday on the 28th... only halfway through (we're too dang busy all the time) but we're so happy to see it!!!

oh yay! that news totally made my dad happy :lol: :p
thanks for sharing.

SD- ;) nice. does it come with deleted scenes and lots of extras?

*goes find some popplers* :lol:

^^EXTRAS: audio commentary; Futurama Returns! live comic book reading by cast; "Everybody Loves Hypnotoad" episode; deleted storyboard scenes; "A Terrifying Message from Al Gore" animated promo for "An Inconvenient Truth" with optional commentary; "Bite My Shiny Metal X" math lecture; 3D models and turnarounds; "Bender's Big Score" original first draft; new character/design sketches; original 5-minute Comic-Con promo.

I already watched the movie and it's hilarious, oh, I missed them so much. :D

Because my dad isn't here, I won't be able to watch the rest of the movie (unless I steal it, of course...). Can anybody tell me what happens after Lars leaves Leela at the alter? Does he come back? Stupid question.

I saw the Al Gore promo with Bender on YouTube... god that was funny.

I missed them too Hormiga!!! :lol:

I don't want to spoil you the rest of the movie but you sure noticed that Lars left after he had found out about copies being doomed.That's the clue.

The 2º movie is out: "Futurama: The beast with a billion backs".

The Planet Express crew must work to fix rips between their universe and another inhabited by a planet-sized, tentacle alien which soon takes over the Earth and uses it's ability to control Fry to command an entire religion which takes over and convinces the inhabitants of Earth to abandon the Earth to live in a pseudo-heaven, leaving the robots of the world to inherit the planet.

I was disappointed, all the tentacle-alien-planet thing was so boring.
I hope the next one will be better, maybe they should make new episodes instead of movies, I found the old episodes much funnier than the movies.

*Bumping this up*

The 3º movie is out on November 4. :D

Bender's Game.

With fuel prices skyrocketing, the Planet Express crew sets off on a dangerous mission to infiltrate the world's only dark-matter mine, source of all spaceship fuel. But deep beneath the surface, they discover a far stranger place... a medieval land of dragons and sorcery and intoxicated knights who look suspiciously like Bender.

Okay, anyone watched new episodes?

They have been rather strange IMHO.
Oh the first two
"Making it bigger doesn't make it sharper"
"It does in CSI Miami"

and then in the latest episode

"I give you...happy poopytime" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back