Futurama - Good ol' Coney Island College. Go WhiteFish.

SpeedsDaughter

CSI Level One
I did a search and I realized there isn't a thread about Futurama!!! This is one of my favourite shows, and I was so upset when it was cancelled. I'm sure there are others who agree with me. So come here and let's rave about the future. Drunk robots, incredibly old scientists and, of course, Omicron Persei 8.

Free Admiral Crunch. :D

Oh and if there is already a thread, please lock this one. Pardon my ignorance. :)

I heard that they are going to make a Futurama movie but it is going straight to dvd. That kind of sucks since they had a big to do about The Simpsons.

There was an old Futurama thread but it was a long ago so I guess it disappeared. :p

I love Futurama,it was a pity that they canceled it. :(

I'm looking forward to the new movies on DVD though.

Hormiga said:
There was an old Futurama thread but it was a long ago so I guess it disappeared. :p
Yeah, there was an old Futurama thead somewhere. I can't find it though. :lol: Oh well! :)

Since the old thread, Fururama., had a period in the title but after the name, it would not come up in the search unless you knew to include the period. So I decided to search for Bender. If that had not worked, I would have tried other characters.

Ah, thank you Dynamo. Since the old thread has only a few posts, I'll leave this one open. :)

Thanks y'all!

lrr_dude.gif

Never eat the hippies... :D :lol: Dude... my hands are HUUUGE!!! :lol: :lol:

I haven't watched Futurama in ages, I love that show. Is there going to be a movie because that would be excellent.

heard new episodes are coming 2008 BUT it's straight to DVDs... *ggs* i'm sure adult swim will take care of that :lol: :p

go Persei 8! XD

Back