Funny Faces/Caption This 2!!!!

Hodges : *Sniffing* what's that smell?
Nick : Actually Hodges I think you'll find that's me. It's Hugo Boss energising.
Hodges : Ooh maybe i should get some of that. Do you think it will impress Sara?
Nick : It did for me!
( I'm a sandle shipper but i couldn't resist!)

It works now

Nick: ;)
Sara: Not right now. We're on a case, Nick.
Nick: But Sar-uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...!

Ugh I suck at this. Someone else do make a caption haha

Don't see your pic, you probably hot-linked it. You need to save it in a photo sharing area and re-post it.

Nick and Sara pic:

S: who's John M. Kean?
N: Hmmm....I don't know?
S: well he makes really good composed music...

(that was lame)

Another...

S: Nick, are you going to answer my question?!
N: Hmmmm...no

Nick & Sara pic;

Sara: no, I don't recall there being a giant flesh eating slug on the ceiling of this room. why do you ask?

(I know, I'm crazy. let's try for a sane one, and I'll generously let someone else make the caption about Greg hanging mistletoe around the lab)

Sara: look, I know it must have been disconcerting to have that obsessed stalker fall out of your ceiling and point a gun at you... but you have to move past it sometime.
Nick: yeah, my therapist says the same thing. Still, it can't help to make sure nothing's up there.

Nick: Sara, didn't Grissom say something about an pet spider escaping from his office this morning?
Sara: I don't remember, why?
Nick: Cause it's dangling from the ceiling and is about to land on your head.

Sara: So Nick, we've all split up... Grissom, Warrick and Catherine are Scooby, Shaggy and Velma which means you and I are Daphne and Fred!

Nick: Wait... what were Daphne and Fred always doing while Shaggy and Scooby got the Bejeezus scared out of them?

Sara: (puts her arms around his neck) Whaddaya think, you sexy hunk? (They start making out!!!)

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b220/iwantboromir/Pilot_042.jpg

Warrick: I am so sick and tired of people thinking they're so smart in calling me Buckwheat or Lenny Kravitz!

Nick: Well, if you'd stop making faces like that one, that'd at least stop the Buckwheat comments...

--OR--

Nick:Warrick! My God! What happened! Are you okay?

Warrick: Hayell no! I opened up the Janitor's closet and saw Hodges taking it from Ecklie, if you get my meaning!

Nick: EEEEEWWWWWW!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nick: "Why you smiling like that?"
Warrick: " I tied to ofen a tube of crazy goo wit my teeff!"
Nick: "Oh crap!"

Catherinesmyidol said:
Nick: So I'm thinking of getting my tongue pierced; What do ya think, Greggo?
Greg: Uh, rock on?

Hehe! that's funny! :D

Wojo said:
Greg: "OK Warrick, when Nick comes in you and Sara hold him down while I use this to shave his mustache!"

Warric: *off camera* "Ok ready!"
Sara: *off camera* "Shhh he's coming!"

click me

LOL! funny! :lol: What episode is that pic from?

myfuturecsi said:
in the air

Nick: I'm telling you Grissom! This kind of glass is unbreakable...let me give you a demo!

Grissom: I don't think that's a good idea Nick.

Nick runs up to the window, slams against the glass and crashes through it!

Warrick: What the hell!?

Nick: aaaaaaaaaack!!

LMAO! Awesome idea :D

Karmine said:
Wojo said:
Greg: "OK Warrick, when Nick comes in you and Sara hold him down while I use this to shave his mustache!"

Warric: *off camera* "Ok ready!"
Sara: *off camera* "Shhh he's coming!"

click me

LOL! funny! :lol: What episode is that pic from?

It's from Daddy's little girl S6

Back