Friends

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SzmandaEads, Aug 1, 2005.

1. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

Re: TOW the Friends Fans

I loved thing with Janice! lol. Yemen! haha! I was watching the final eppy today and joey cracks me up "Has it always been purple?"

lol....and um..let's see one more for the road um....

Chandler: Its a treat for the eyes and the ears. (remember when monica had the little sea shells but into her hair)

and when rachel and ross got together at his work and he crushed a juice box

rachel: oh sweetie that's ok, it happens
    ross: no I uh....rolled over a juice box

oh man i love that show and the whole "Chandler and monica...chandler and monica my eyes my eyes!" loved that. "Get off my sister!" haha i love this show.

2. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

Me to I Loved the show as well
    I was never into Ross and Rachel though *Ducks* My friends always thought I was nuts but it got old the whole "we were on a break" was said over and over again I constantly said "ENOUGH ALREADY WE GET IT" I myself liked the Chandler monica ship especially when they first started seeing eachother and hid it from everyone else

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

^^^ I think the words 'We were on a break' with stay with me forever! :lol: Also when Joey put the turkey on his head, and in a later episode Monica put the turkey on her head and Joey ran off screaming! :lol:

4. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

I am with you there....wasn't a fan of Ross and Rachel but loved Chandler and Monica!!

Just watching series 10 again and laughing out loud...the floating heads!!

I loved the show...there is a quote for everything, my sis and I were clearing out my Grandads garage last summer for days on end...and the number of friends quotes that fit all sorts of things had us rolling around laughing...I'm sure it took twice as long as it should have!

5. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

Friends can mess you up real bad :lol: Me and my friends visited London last year and we were shouting Londen baby! all the time. Then my friend took the map we had with us and placed it on the street, Joey style, and proceeded to stand in it trying to figure out where we were going. Those English people must have thought we were insane especially when another friend started asking every attractive girl he saw: How you doin'? :lol: We had a blast though!

6. Tinkerbell

I live in London and I say that! :lol: - which reminds me how good was Hugh Laurie guest staring on the plane sitting next to Rachel! :D

Also me and loads of my friends are always going around saying 'how you doin' - I even heard my mum say it once (Ewww) :lol:

7. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

Well I myself love ross and rachel and chandler and monica. "They don't that we know they know we know." gotta love it.

I love the episode were Chandler and Monica are trying to get approved to adopt a baby. And chandler was yelling at joey to go away and he called him "Burt." the crazy guy that roomed the hallways. And it turns out joey dated the women they were talking to. And joey thinking that burt was there code name for danger comes in through the fire escape with a bat. And chandler's all like what are you doing? and joey was like "Burt...its out code name for danger." and chandler tells him its not. And then Linda comes out of the bedroom with monica and joey recognizes her and he's like "Burt...burt...burt!" lol I loved that scene.

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I know friends lines have a way of sticking in your head
    Like Tow the Jellyfish when Monica was all "DAMN THE JELLY FISH DAMN ALL THE JELLYFISH" i say variations of that all the time (at the moment it DAMN THE COMPUTER DAMN ALL THE COMPUTERS")
    I liked the ep when they were still hiding it and they were taking a bubble bath together, Joey comes in and asks him if he could use some Chicken
    Monica pops up with her "I could use some Chicken" classic line

9. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

hah i love that. and then monica hurts him and chandler's like "Ah ah diet coke."

And yes I to love "London baby."

I saw the whole "Cushions are the essense of the chair!" and "If i wasn't going ....comando." all the time. Man i love joey and chandler. I loved in the final eppy they did the "Creepy cool guy hand shake." lol.

10. Tinkerbell

Man, where has this thread been? :eek: :lol:

Bumping up. I'm sure there are some Friends fans here. ;)

Life has never been quite the same for me since Friends finished. :(

11. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

Thank you for bumping it, Michelle :)
    Chandler and Monica rock <333 So does Joey ;)

12. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

I love Friends. They're so funny! :D

13. Dynamo1

Dynamo1 Head of the Swing Shift

What a coincidence. Here is a news item from today:

Aniston: a 'Friends' Reunion Would Be Fun
    Jul 17, 5:26 PM (ET)

(AP) Actress Jennifer Aniston poses at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in New York in this Tuesday, Nov. 8, 2005...

LONDON (AP) - Jennifer Aniston says she would like to reprise her role as Rachel Green in a reunion show of TV's most famous group of "Friends."

"The only thing I can think of doing is maybe for fun doing a Thanksgiving episode," Aniston said in a TV interview that was set to air Monday on Channel Four. "Our Thanksgiving episodes were really fun."

"Friends," which centered on the lives of six young friends living in Manhattan, ended its 10-year run in 2004. The NBC comedy also starred Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer.

Aniston, 37, was in London to promote her new film, "The Break-Up," co-starring Vince Vaughn. She gave little away when asked to comment on speculation that she and Vaughn are dating.

"Where did you hear that?" she said to Judy Finnigan, co-host of the "Richard and Judy" talk show.

"Listen, he's a great man, he's a great friend, he's a great actor and so much fun," Aniston said.

14. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Aww, thanks for bumping this thread up! I love friends! I recently got the 10th season on dvd! YAY now for the other 9 seasons. lol. I still can't choice just one favorite character but its a tie between Chandler and Ross. Just Chandler and his whole "your supposed to stop the q tip when there's resitance." and Ross and his whole "We were on a break!" *sighs* I just love this show!

15. SunsetBoulevard

SunsetBoulevard moderator.exe Moderator

I have all the seasons, all the eps on dvd. I've watched 5 eps today! I'm obsessed :)