Friends

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SzmandaEads, Aug 1, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Re: TOW the Friends Fans

:lol: That was the funniest quote that I have ever heard, I was wetting myself when he said that!

I think over the years Ross had starting to become one of favourites. :D

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey guys! I'm a huge Friends fan :) I play Chandler's state game all the time...but I always leave out one state. It's frustrating. I'll post my list of my favorite characters in order:

1. Chandler
    2. Rachel
    3. Joey
    4. Monica
    5. Phoebe
    6. Ross

My favorite Friend's line, "PIVET!!!!" :lol:

3. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

I loved that thanksgiving eppy. I loved how ross wouldn't eat turkey until he got all 50 states. and hes like "Maybe there arn't 50 states." And later he asked Tag where he came from and i think tag said "Michigan." but i'm not sure. and ross goes "What good are you." and later Chandler's like "You have nevada twice." and was like "I know." and kept eating his turkey.

and "Pivet!" I love that eppy. "Pivet...pivet...pivet!" lol..

I was watching an eppy on tbs last night and it was the one were ross was signing baby got back to emma. and he was like "I"m a bad father."

and um...let's see I have like a million more...ok um...one for the road.

Oh when Phoebe went to go change her name and she changed it to "Princess Conseula bananahammock." and so mike changes his to "Crap bag" and then at central perk they see Phoebe's friends and mike's all like "Introduce us." and she was like "OK um...this is my husband...mr. bag."

lol I love phoebe...."whoa head rush....one more and then i have to...*stands up* coool." lol.

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I don't watch a lot of friends but my favourite episode was the one where Mike and Phoebe got married.

5. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

Yeah that was a good episode. I loved it how chander got stuck with the dog...hilarious...it was chandler right? or was it ross? i can't remember. lol.

6. Tinkerbell

:lol: He got Chandler up in the middle of the night!

I Another one of my favourites is when Joey's making that entertainment centre and drills a hole through the wall missing Chandler head by about an inch and Joey's like 'Ohh did I get you?' and Chandler's like 'Get me? If you get me, you kill me' I thought that was hilarious not to mention when Joey cuts across Chandler's bedroom door only for Chandler to fly over it! :lol:

7. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

Yes that was great. Oh man I was just watchign friends actually i'm watching it on tbs right now but yeah....it was the one were monica and chandler got there babies...

monica: Chandler your panicking
    Chandler: Join me won't you!

an yes I to love the "This parchute is a napsack." I said that once and my parents didn't get it. I was like chander....friends..."Oh come on!" hey he said that to. lol.

And I love the eppy i cna't remember what they were talking about and um...they were all doing the whipped thing and chandler is like "Whopa!" and joey goes "YOu can't do anything!"

Ross: Somebody afraid of a little competetion with the ladies
    Joey: Looks like someone is the ladies!

oh man i love this show!

8. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

I think My all time favorite episode is "Tow everyone finds out"
    Phoebe "CHANDLER AND MONICA CHANDLER AND MONICA AH MY EYES MY EYES"
    and the awwww factor of "because I"m in love with Monica THATS right I love her *turns to Monica* I love yoU Monica"
    Monica: "I Love you to Chandler"
    Phoebe: "ahh we just thought you were doing it we didnt know you were in love"
    and of course the end of that ep with Ross going "GET OFF MY SISTER"

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh, don't even get me started on that line! Or that ep! The whole 5th season's brilliant actually... :)

I remember the "Eh, what good are you?" line hehehehe...I don't remember if the state was Michigan though. But oh, who's from Ohio? His girlfriend who was spending Thanksgiving with her family? I remember Ross didn't have Ohio! :lol:
    And in the end...man, the thing Matt (Perry, that is :lol:) does when Chandler turns on the light to answer the door, OMG, this cracks me up EVERYTIME!!!!!!! OMG, I can see it right now!!!! :lol: hehehehehehehehe

Oh, I was gonna keep on quoting you guys here, but there's no need to: I remember and love all the moments you mentioned. :)

Oh, a couple awesome eps to add:
    1. TOW the embryos (in which Mon/Raich and Chan/Joey play this crazy Ross game over the purple apartment - "He's a...he's a...a trans-transponster!!!!" "That's not even a word!!!!!!!!!")

2. TOW the football (the season 3 Thanksgiving ep, in which Ross and Mon each make their 3-member football team to get the Geller Cup)

3. TO after Ross says Rachel (the season 5 premiere and the beginning of the hilarious Mon/Chan secret relationship)

4. TOW everybody finds out ("They don't know that we know they know we know!")

5. TOW the joke (Ross sends a joke to Playboy and Chandler keeps trying to prove he was the one who had made the joke up..."A joke? You guys know they have naked chicks in there, right? Geez!" - can you guys guess who said it? :lol:)

6. TOW the stripper cries (Danny DeVito is a stripper...'nuff said! ;) But not really - that's the one in which Joey's on "Pyramid"! Classic! :lol:)

7. TOW Joey speaks French ('nuff said :lol:)

10. Joy22

Joy22 Pathologist

I love Friends, one of my favorites is when Bruce Willis is on the show, standing in front of the mirrow, telling himself he's the man! I crack up every time in the scene that comes after that one, when Ross does it too. So funny!
    I also love the scene at the end of an episode where Rachel is talking to her father who is yelling that she's pregnant and she leaves the phone lying there. Out comes Joey who pickes up the phone, listens to the ramblings for a while, yells back and then hangs up, going: Stupid guy on my phone! Hee! :lol:
    That show was awesome!

11. Footyliz

Footyliz Coroner

I absolutely love friends too....have all but 1 series on DVD....have watched hundreds of times and still laugh out loud at it....

Chandler is my absolute fav.

My favourite line ever

Chandler: 'I got her machine'
    Joey: 'Her answering machine?'
    Chandler: 'No interestingly enough, her leaf blower picked up'

Just love it...also the Pivot eppy and the one where no ones ready!!!

12. speedmonkey

speedmonkey Corpse

I loved the eppy when ross found out about joey and rachel. and he's like "i'm fine, if you guys are happy then i'm happy. I don't know why its coming out all high pitched and squeaky because really......*Deep voice* i'm fine."

oh man i have soo many fav lines its hard to remember all of them . I loved how ross woouldn't let the whole "We were on a break." down....hilarious.

13. Tinkerbell

^^^ :lol: That episode was so funny! Thats what I love about friends if you ever feel down, you can just watch it and feel great - it's like laughter therapy! :D

Here's another quote - do you remember Mr Heckles! :lol:

Phoebe: No, no, Mr. Heckles no one is making any noise up here.
    Mr. Heckles: You're disturbing my oboe practice.
    Phoebe: You don't play the oboe!
    Mr. Heckles: I could play the oboe!
    Phoebe: Then I'm gonna have to ask you to keep it down.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Stupid guy on my phone!!!!! OMG I remember that!!!!! :lol:
    The one with that Willis' moment is actually called "The one where Paul's the man". The title itself is already hilarious! :lol:
    Oh, and who can forget the one in which Chan tells Janice they can't stay together 'cos he's going to Yemen for work and she makes a point of taking him to the airport and not going home till she saw him get on the plane and he ends up having to actually buy a ticket. I love it when he goes at the ticket lady at the airport "Well, I guess I'm going to YEMEN!" and then he gets in line to board the plane, sees and old lady and goes "When we get to Yemen, can I stay with you?" She doesn't seem to understand what he's saying, which makes it even funnier :lol:

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh, I couldn't agree more. Friends is just...too funny and cool and awesome and wonderful for words. Too bad it ended, at least I got the DVDs! :)