Fox's Return Is Confirmed

Although I'll take GSR over Nick dating the waitress who is young enough to be his daughter. Yes, I'll GSR over that. Okay bring on GSR.

only if he was running around fathering children at 15...i believe that is the same age difference between sara and grissom.

i dont see the death scene being sara, unless they go with terminal illness. but that would come out of nowhere. sounds like warrick will survive just long enough to die in front of nick.

i would assume sara has quit, or been fired by now, and she hasnt exactly been the greatest employee in the past. so i dont see ecklie hiring her back. i dont know how they could encorporate her into many episodes if shes not working, it would take too much time away from the focus of the show.

This is great news! I have really missed her character on the show and have become indifferent to watching it regularly. Now I have renewed interest.
I also doubt that she will return full time, but I'll take what I can get. I just really need a happier resolution to the Grissom/Sara storyline. I don't need a GSR scene every episode, but it will help to know that they are back together.
And I agree it would have been terribly inconsistent for the writers not to bring her back with Warrick's ordeal (I'm beginning to believe he might live) and while her friends and Grissom are suffering. I can't wait for the premiere and to see how it all plays out. I would love to see her help bring the Undersheriff to justice!

I'll be shocked if Warrick doesn't die, but then, I didn't expect him to be back, either.

It's definitely a good thing to have Sara come back to say goodbye to Warrick, or to be with the team and/or Grissom.

I didn't like the slightly ambiguous ending to the season, as I prefer to have definitive answers to these things. I think he must die, I would be surprised and find it a bit ridiculous if he lives considering he was shot twice and it looked like the end. :rolleyes: But seeing him at the beginning of next season will certainly have an impact, I think it will really be interesting to see how everyone responds and to see them mourn for him. I think that probably sounds a bit morbid, but in terms of watching the characters and what we have come to expect from them, seeing their reactions will be intriguing.

As for Sara, as the actress has technically left I am assuming it will be a guest starring role, to mourn Warrick, and it is right for her to be there. I won't mind seeing her again.

Although I'll take GSR over Nick dating the waitress who is young enough to be his daughter. Yes, I'll GSR over that. Okay bring on GSR.

only if he was running around fathering children at 15...i believe that is the same age difference between sara and grissom.

I'm quite surprised by people's reaction to the Nick/Stephanie interaction, or to be honest, lack of interaction. I know the spoilers, but all we saw on screen was what? 30 seconds, not many words and a look. I'll reserve judgement on their potential relationship until we actually see something more, if indeed we ever do. But I think that the age difference argument is getting old, so to speak. To each their own.

i dont see the death scene being sara, unless they go with terminal illness. but that would come out of nowhere. sounds like warrick will survive just long enough to die in front of nick.

Yeah, I was wondering if Nick would be the one to find Warrick in the car. Now that will be a very sad scene... :(

As I read it, she is only in the premier. As I said before, it would be nice to have Sara back as Jorja Fox is a great actress and really gives the character a lot of soul and depth. Sara Sidle is one of the best female characters (along with Catherine) on TV and I really miss her. So it will be nice to see her again.

Oh and Nick's girlfriend-in real the actors are 20 years apart whereas I think the age difference with Jorja and Billy is less. And I just think it's a tired old path producers have gone down so many times in so many other tv shows-that's my argument and I'm entitled to it.

A few months ago I predicted that she would be back no later than season 10, and this prediction has come true. The only thing left for me to wonder is whether or not Sara's love affair with Grissom will continue in some way.

OH, I think that will happen, he did say "lets get married" and she answered "ye, lets to it" so she needed some time off to clear up some issues, and when she comes back HMMM:drool:

LOOKIE HERE

MAYBE THIS WILL HAPPEN SOON

Warrick was just killed, and then Sara would come, get married with Grissom, and act like nothing just happened with their dead colleague. I find that totally wrong. I feel that is highly grotesque and doesn't make any sense at all. I don't see it happening.

that not what Desertwind meant, Sara will return for Warrick's funeral, but we don't know how long she stay on the show. Jorja sign contract for nineth season, but it was locked and throw away key and they kept it quiet. Someone said on other board, Sara is not return to the field, we don't know what she going to do, she is going to be housewife, teacher or lab tech. Grissom and Sara may already be married before she left. They could elope that day when he let's get married and she said the same thing. The kept it quiet again.

i can already see the sharks circling...

Ulg, i liked sara, but with all the stink about her leaving, she is already coming back? This will take away from Warricks death too :rolleyes:

We already know she's not coming back permanently. They've hired a new person, who's been specifically called "Jorja's replacement".

So, frankly, as long as she doesn't overshadow Warrick's funeral and that she isn't back to stay, (which she clearly isn't), and that she doesn't turn Grissom back into Grissombot, I'm happy to do it. It's only natural she'd come back to say goodbye to Warrick.

Makes sense that she'd come back (and it was always said to happen) but why did they make such a big, drawn out deal of her leaving if she was to return so soon? It's taken away from the sentiment of her last scenes and made me wonder why I even watched them in the first place.

Are they going to make her new scenes all about her leaving again?

Been there done that.

I think she has to come back for Warrick's funeral and I think i'd be good if you saw someone signing in for a visators pass (yiu know-when they dont show the persons face) and then she walks up to where the whole team and Nick cracks some sort of joke and everyone turns around.

Actually the "buzz' is with the GSR fans, that you hear her say to Grissom, in their home, which we all saw on "Grissom's Divine Comedy" "I'm back" but things do change, and we have to wait and see. And on all the hoopla of her leaving and coming back, after it was announced she was leaving temporaily, Carol Mendelsohn immediately that "she was coming back" she wanted a break and now she's returning:bolian:

http://www.csifiles.com/news/201007_01.shtml

Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan), who was shot in the season finale, is also set to return in the fall.
Here we go again; just like Tim Speedle.

- Someone's hallucination? (Did Delko come for the funeral?)
- Dream sequence?
- Ghost? (Call the Ghost Whisperer.)
- Angel?
- Clone?
- Twin? Triplet? Quadruplet? Quintuplet? Evil twin?
- Alternate or mirror universe? (Forgive me. I'm a Trekkie.)
- Hologram? Holodeck?
- Android? Robot? Cylon? Borg?
- Time Lord?
- Quantum leaper?
- Immortal?
- From planet Krypton?
- Look alike?
- Rubber mask like Mission: Impossible?
- Undercover for the Feds?
- Witness protection program?
- Zombie?
- Flashback? (Yeah, I know they said it won't, but scripts could be changed.)
- Other?

This might make a good poll in the LV forum.

Back